On January 7, we will witness the Islanders vs. Colorado fight, and we’ll talk about how it will end in our forecast. The last time the “Avalanches” beat their rival away in 2014. Can they prevail now? New York Islanders Colorado Avalanche starts on 7.1.2020. at 00:00 UTC time at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum stadium, New York, USA in NHL – USA
Colorado Avalanche 25-13-4
Colorado after three defeats in a row, he seriously approached his game and twice celebrated success. Recall that the “Avalanches” were able to beat the “St. Louis” with a score of 7: 3, and then in the same productive style they dealt with the exit from “New Jersey” (5: 2). We emphasize that now the team has returned to the second line of the Western Conference, but it has an equal number of points with Vegas. Note that on their own venue the Avalanche play more efficiently than at a party, and on average they score four goals per game, while on the road this indicator tends to three goals.
New York Islanders 25-12-3
New York Islanders for the first time in a long time, they moved to the fourth position of the Eastern Conference, although previously they were stably in the top three. This happened due to the fact that the team lost two matches in a row in regular time. For example, the “Islanders” were first defeated by the “New Jersey” (1: 2), and then they lost to “Toronto” (0: 3). True, before visiting the Isles, it turned out to deal with Washington (4: 3) and Minnesota (3: 1). Perhaps the home game will bring Barry Trotz team to their senses, and his wards will again begin to consistently win.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Islanders have won the past six matches on their ice against Colorado.
- Avalanches lost in three out of five fights.
- The previous match between the teams ended in favor of the “Islanders” in overtime with a score of 4: 3.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 7 games.
- Colorado are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against NY Islanders.
- Colorado are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Colorado’s last 9 games when playing on the road against NY Islanders.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games this season.
- Colorado are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
New York Islanders
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of NY Islanders’ last 20 games.
- NY Islanders are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Islanders’ last 5 games against Colorado.
- NY Islanders are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of NY Islanders’ last 9 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- NY Islanders are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of NY Islanders’ last 18 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Colorado Avalanche: Colin Wilson
- New York Islanders: Cal Clutterbuck, Adam Pelech, Tom Kuhnhackl
Colorado Avalanche vs New York Islanders Predictions
The Islanders lost two games in a row in regular time, but not once in the current season did they allow themselves to be defeated three times without scoring points. Since “Colorado” is a convenient rival for the hosts, and “Avalanches”, as a rule, play better on their site than at a party, we propose to take the victory of the “Islanders”.
- MoneyLine Pick: New York Islanders Will Win -128
- Against the Spread Pick: Colorado Avalanche Point Spread +103