Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Lakers, Monday January 13, 2020, 10:30 PM (EST), Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA.
The Cleveland Cavaliers travel to the STAPLES Center to take on one of the LA Lakers. The Cavaliers come in on a two-game series of wins most as of late upsetting the Denver Nuggets out and about winning 111-103 to improve their record on the season to 12-27 on the year. Who will win this game? – read below our prediction
Cleveland Cavaliers 12-27 (17-20-2 ATS)
The Cavaliers get one of the most exceedingly terrible offenses in the NBA averaging 105.1 points per game which positions 26th in the NBA. The Cavaliers are driven in scoring by point monitor Collin Sexton who midpoints 18.7 points per game while shooting 45.3% from the field. Keeping an eye on the center is veterans Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson who both normal twofold duplicates. Love midpoints 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds back per game while Thompson midpoints 13 points and 10.6 rebounds back individually.
Los Angeles Lakers 32-7 (21-17-1 ATS)
The Lakers come in burning hot having won their last eight games, the latest win over the Oklahoma City Thunder 125-110 to improve their record on the season to 32-7 which is probably the best record in the NBA.
The Lakers gloat perhaps the best offense in the NBA scoring 113.5 points per game to rank seventh in the NBA. Driving the Lakers is hotshot couple Lebron James and Anthony Davis both who will be all-stars in the NBA this season with Lebron driving the NBA in helps with 10.7 while including 25.4 points per game. Davis drives the group in focuses with 27.1 and bounce back with 9.4 per game. The Lakers offense is productive shooting 48.4% from the field to rank first in the NBA.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Lakers likewise acquire a top positioned resistance in the NBA enabling rivals to score 105.2 points per game which positions them third in NBA this season in scoring barrier.
- The Cavaliers come in with the 21st positioned scoring resistance permitting 113.3 points per game while enabling adversaries to shoot only 45.2% from the field.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Cleveland are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against LA Lakers.
- Cleveland are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against LA Lakers.
- Cleveland are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games this season.
- Cleveland are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Cleveland are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
Los Angeles Lakers
- LA Lakers are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Lakers’ last 12 games against Cleveland.
- LA Lakers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 6 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- LA Lakers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Lakers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- LA Lakers are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played on a Monday.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Dante Exum, Larry Nance Jr., Kevin Porter Jr.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo, LeBron James, Danny Green, DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Lakers Predictions
The Lakers have been perhaps the best bets in the NBA this season with a 21-17-2 record ATS and have canvassed the spread in three straight games coming in. Cleveland acquires a 17-20-2 record ATS however have canvassed in their last three games. The Lakers stars have been managing damage issues with Anthony Davis and Lebron sketchy for this challenge against the Cavaliers. Last score expectation, the question marks with wounds enable the Cavaliers to keep this game close and lose the game by and large 114-109.
- MoneyLine Pick: LA LakersWill Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CLE Cavaliers +13.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 219.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: LA Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers 114 :109