The Cleveland Cavaliers are in Los Angeles on Tuesday to play against the Clippers, but the Lakers must play first on Monday night. In their last game, cavaliers defeated the Denver Nuggets with a score of 111-103. Colleen Sexton led the Cavaliers on points from 25 when shooting 9 of 18 from the field and 3 of 4 from the free-throw line. Kevin Love was the rebound leader in Cleveland when he recorded 15 and they all defended. Darius Garland led Cleveland to assist in the game from 8, while a total of 38 minutes played against the Pistons.
Cleveland Cavaliers 12-28 (17-21-2 ATS)
Cleveland has an away back-to-back in Los Angeles and right after they snatched away 30 points from the Lakers, they will snatch away from the Clippers as well, as the depth of the opponent’s squad is better and more than the hosts. The guests are constantly in conflict with their mentor John Beeline, they are thinking about where to exchange their last star and the main asset of Kevin Love, plus everything else, will not be fresh and amid the fatigue, the Katz attack will look so-so as I think. News, Windler, Exam team will not help.
Los Angeles Clippers 27-13 (21-19 ATS)
After the defeat from Denver, sailing ships will be the time to reboot at home with an outsider in the East. Even without Paul George, Doc Rivers has enough options in the lineup to wipe his opponent out of his way. Let the owners now have not the highest position in the West, but they play with a margin and before the software, to which for another half of the season they do not force events at all. Clippers are the main favorites of the season, while Cleveland is not good for them, especially against the background of back and forth.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Los Angeles for the first time this season dropped to 5th place of the Western Conference (27-13). As for Cleveland, the “cavalrymen” continue to go on the 13th line with not the best result 12-27.
- On average, Clippers bench players score 51.3 points per game, which is the best indicator of the NBA. Washington’s reservists show almost the same performance (50.6 PPG), but there we are talking about enormous problems with injuries to base players.
Betting Odds Trends
- Under is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games following an ATS loss.
- Over is 5-0 in Cavaliers last 5 games following a straight-up loss.
- Over is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 overall.
- Over is 6-1 in Cavaliers last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Los Angeles Clippers
- Under is 5-0 in Clippers last 5 Tuesday games.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Clippers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr., Dylan Windler, Kevin Porter Jr.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers Prediction
This season, the teams did not intersect on the floor. To the point that Cleveland will look weak, there are too many factors: 1) Away back and back, even though it will be on the same floor. 2) Reduced rotation caused by injuries to several players. 3) A good defense Clippers does not always work, but with an exhausted outsider, she is quite capable of dealing. In general, without a doubt, here is the victory of Clippers through the opponent’s ITM.
- MoneyLine Pick: Cleveland Cavaliers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Los Angeles Clippers +14.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 223 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Los Angeles Clippers 110 : 117