In their next match, Celtics will play at home with Cavaliers. The meeting will be held on December 28. Can the Celtics continue their winning streak? – read in our predictions.
Cleveland Cavaliers 9-21 (12-16-2 ATS)
“Cleveland” surprised with his game in recent matches. One of the main outsiders of the East issued a series of three victories in a row, beating Memphis (114-107), Charlotte (100-98) and Atlanta (121-118). True, all this they did at home. On the road, the Kavs are not performing so well, where they won only 3 out of 11 matches.
Thanks to recent successes, Cleveland has risen one line and now ranks 13th in the East.
Boston Celtics 21-7 (18-8-2 ATS)
After two consecutive defeats, Boston wins again. This time, the Celts issued a series of four victories in a row. In addition to winning against Detroit and Charlotte, they defeated Dallas (109-103) and Toronto (118-102).
In its matches, Boston continues to bet on a reliable game in defense. They do it especially well at home. For example, Denver, Miami, Charlotte and Detroit failed to score even 100 points in TD Garden. Only Philadelphia got it, which scored 115 points.
- Boston has won the last nine head-to-head meetings.
- Three weeks ago, the Celtics beat the Cleveland home with a score of 110-88.
- In 4 of the last 5 personal meetings, the teams did not break the mark of 220.5 points.
- Cleveland are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games.
- Cleveland are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Boston.
- Cleveland are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against Boston.
- Cleveland are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- Cleveland are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- Cleveland are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Cleveland are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games played in December.
- Boston are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games.
- Boston are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games against Cleveland.
- Boston are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games at home.
- Boston are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Cleveland.
- Boston are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Boston are 14-3 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Boston’s last 20 games played in December.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Larry Nance Jr
- Boston Celtics: Marcus Smart
Cavaliers vs Celtics Prediction and Betting Tips
Boston has one of the best defensive lines in the league. At home, the Celtics miss an average of 103 points per match. It is unlikely that Cleveland will be able to crack the Celts defensive redoubts. Three weeks ago they failed to do this.
- Against the Spread Pick BOS Celtics -13 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Under 216 Game Totals