In one of the matches on January 8, New Orleans will play against Chicago. Will the native walls help the “pelicans” win? – read in our prediction.
Chicago Bulls 13-24 (18-18-1 ATS)
Chicago has been looking great lately, but it’s too early to compete with the top teams. In 2020, the Bulls had not yet won, but they had a difficult calendar. No wonder they lost their confrontations with Boston (104-111), Utah (98-102) and Dallas (110-118).
Wards Jim Boylen are not the best way to perform at a party. This season, Chicago won only 6 of 11 matches outside their home walls. So far they have beaten exclusively mediocre teams of caliber “Washington” and “Detroit”.
New Orleans Pelicans 12-25 (17-19-1 ATS)
In the previous match, “New Orleans” failed to beat Utah at home (126-128). Despite the fact that the Pelicans were played without Jru Holliday, they managed to give battle to the jazzmen. One of the leaders of the “pelicans” has an elbow injury and he will not take part in this meeting either.
It is worth noting that recently, the wards of Alvin Gentry are excellent at their floor. For example, New Orleans managed to beat Indiana (120-98) and Houston (127-112). Even the defeat from Utah gives fans of the team hope for a positive outcome of the meeting in the confrontation with Chicago.
Betting Tips Statistic
- New Orleans has won the last four face-to-face meetings.
- Chicago has not won in New Orleans since 2017.
- The Bulls have lost 4 of their last 6 away matches.
- 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games overall
- 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game
- 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
- 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog
- 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest
New Orleans Pelicans
- Over is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 overall
- Over is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game
- Over is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games following an ATS win
- Over is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game
- Over is 5-0 in Pelicans last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Jrue Holiday, Zion Williamson
Chicago Bulls vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction
Recently, both rivals have experienced a slight rise, but New Orleans plays at home. This should be one of the main factors in this confrontation. Chicago has not won at the Smoothie King Center for a long time, so you should consider the option of the triumph of the Pelicans.
- MoneyLine Pick: New Orleans Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Chicago Bulls +5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 223 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Chicago Bulls vs New Orleans: 102.3 : 116.0