January 11, “Detroit” will meet with “Chicago” on the home site and try to move to ninth place, and we have prepared a prediction for this confrontation. How will the match end? – read below.
Chicago Bulls 13-26 (18-20-1 ATS)
“Bulls” act with character and try to give all their best, but in the graph of victories, there is only one defeat. Wards Jim Boylen for a long time do not know the taste of Victoria, though if you add on time, you can even compete for the eighth line of the East.
On the eve of “Chicago” once again lost, its offenders became “Indiana”, which showed a stable and aggressive game in attack (105-116). “Bulls” will have to go to visit a motivated opponent, but there is no other way out than victory because a series of unsuccessful appearances has dragged on.
Detroit Pistons 14-25 (14-23-2 ATS)
“Pistons” by hook or by crook try to get closer to the playoff zone. The team often loses points, but the closest rivals are also not showing the best game, so it is not surprising to see Duane Casey’s wards on the tenth line.
Recall that Detroit received Cleveland in the previous meeting and, unfortunately, lost in overtime (112-115). There is no doubt that the Pistons would have shown a more stable basketball, but five players are in the infirmary at once, including one of the leaders of the team Blake Griffin.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- “Chicago” won the last three personal fights.
- For six games, the Bulls cannot win.
- This season, Detroit won eight victories in the home arena.
- Over is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 overall.
- Over is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 5-0 in Bulls last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Over is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games following a straight-up loss.
- Over is 8-0 in Pistons last 8 games as a favorite.
- Over is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 7-0 in Pistons last 7 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- Over is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than 400.
- Over is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % below 400.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Bruce Brown Jr.
Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons Prediction
In our opinion, with such a game, Detroit will not be able to defeat an opponent, especially since Chicago is in such a position that victory is needed more than ever, so we expect a fight on the part of the guests. In this case, betting on the Bulls head start is a good option.
- MoneyLine Pick: Detroit Pistons Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Chicago Bulls +3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 217 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons Prediction 109.4 : 112