On December 22, Detroit will try to break off its series of defeats in the match against Chicago. Will Pistons do this? – read in our forecast.
|Chicago Bulls||Predicted Score||Detroit Pistons|
|11-19 (16-14 ATS)||112 – 106||111-18 (11-16-2 ATS)|
Detroit stalled again, losing three in a row. In those matches, Casey’s wards lost to Washington (119-133), Toronto (99-112) and Boston (93-114). Due to recent results, the “Pistons” dropped to the tenth line of the Eastern Conference. Pistons has 11 victories. Chicago has the same amount. In order to prevent itself from overtaking, Detroit must beat the bulls.
This match will be missed by Christian Wood, Luke Kennard and Blake Griffin. The absence of these players will not benefit the “Pistons”. Still, Griffin is considered one of the leaders of the team.
“Chicago” looks pretty good in recent matches. Yes, the Bulls are still losing a lot, but progress has been made in their game. For example, after a home victory over the Clippers (109-106), the bulls resisted Oklahoma (106-109) and also defeated Washington (110-109).
The match against Detroit Jim Boylen’s wards can hold without Zach Lavigne, Ryan Archidiakow and Wendell Carter. All these players are injured and the appearance on the floor is in doubt.
- Chicago are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Chicago are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games against Detroit.
- Chicago are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against Detroit.
- Chicago are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Chicago are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Detroit.
- Chicago are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Chicago are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Chicago’s last 13 games played on a Saturday.
- Detroit are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games.
- Detroit are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Detroit are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- Detroit are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- Detroit are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Detroit are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 12 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 7 games played in December.
Head to Head
Both teams have some personnel problems, so in this meeting they can play with non-optimal rosters. We believe that in this case the victory will go to Detroit. “Chicago” did not look the best in the last match with “Washington”. In regular time, the “bulls” scored only 98 points. Such a slow game will be in the hands of the “pistons”, since they do not like to play fast.
Given how unsuccessfully the Bulls play in Detroit, we believe that the home team will win.
Our forecast is the victory of Detroit, taking into account overtime for a coefficient of 1.54