Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics, Monday January 13, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts.
January 13, Celtics will try to gain a foothold in the second line of the East, though first you need to find the key to victory over Bulls, and we prepared a prediction for this confrontation. What to expect from the teams? – read below
Chicago Bulls 14-26 (19-20-1 ATS)
Oddly enough, the Bulls took great advantage of the opponents’ problems and reached the tenth line of the Eastern Conference, although it is difficult to say that the club is in optimal shape and demonstrates unusual basketball.
In the last confrontation, Chicago was pleasantly surprised by its desire to win, because it knocked out Detroit (108-99) on the road. Jim Boylen’s guys shot at the beginning of the match, when in the first quarter they broke away from the opponent by 15 points, and then simply kept the lead. Zach Lavigne was enchanting on the floor as best he could and his 25 points became key in the victory of the team.
Bulls – a clear underdog of the match against Boston, though away meetings are just the trump card of the team, so guests will not give up without a fight.
Boston Celtics 26-11 (21-14-2 ATS)
The Celtics are the leading team of the Eastern Conference, which can even compete for the championship this season. As always, one should note the coaching talent of Brad Stevens, who knows how to build a real “car” for victories.
Recall that Boston regained second place thanks to the recent home victory over New Orleans. The owners immediately seized the initiative and simply brought the matter to a rout (140-105). For a long time we have not seen such an effective game from Jason Tatum and company.
The Celtics are well prepared for the next confrontation, especially since the meeting will be held again at the TD Garden Arena, where the club feels like a fish in water. In a word, we expect again a spectacular game performed by a favorite.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal matches, Boston gained four victories.
- The Celtics accounted for 18 home games, of which the team won 15.
- Chicago is ranked sixth in the Eastern Conference for away victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- Chicago are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games.
- Chicago are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- Chicago are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Chicago are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Chicago are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games on the road.
- Chicago are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- Chicago are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Chicago are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games played in January.
- Boston are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- Boston are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Boston’s last 18 games against Chicago.
- Boston are 15-3 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- Boston are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Boston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Boston are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games played on a Monday.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr
- Boston Celtics: No Reported Injuries
Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics Predictions
The crushing victory of the “Celts” over the “New Orleans” showed that it is better not to anger the Brad Stevens club, so you will not envy the next opponent. “Chicago” acts with character, but it is unlikely to compare in the class of players with the “Celtics”, and indeed it will be difficult for any club from the league to confront one of the leaders of the East.
In our opinion, Boston will easily deal with the opponent and the bet on the negative head start will pass.
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Celtics Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CHI Bulls +9.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 215.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: CHI Bulls vs Boston Celtics 103:116