Chicago Blackhawks at Ottawa Senators, Tuesday January 14, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa, ON
Ottawa will fight with Chicago at home on January 14, and our experts will make a forecast for their meeting. In the last match between the teams, the spectators saw 15 goals, but will everything fly into the goal this time? – read prediction below
Chicago Blackhawks 20-20-6
Chicago is much more likely to reach the playoffs this season than the opponent. Hawks rehabilitated after two defeats from Calgary (1:2) and Nashville (2:5) and defeated Anaheim – 4:2. Note that on other people’s ice the team shows a pretty good game and was defeated in regular time nine times in 21 meetings.
The main scorer in the lineup with a large margin in front of other players remains Patrick Kane, who scored 56 points on the goal + pass system.
Ottawa Senators 16-22-7
Ottawa is not impressive with its results in recent matches. The team scored a series of seven defeats and really has difficulty with the attack. We can say that in the previous two meetings she was not lucky, as she lost to Detroit in shootings (2:3), and lost to Montreal in overtime – 1:2.
The team of DJ Jay Smith fell to the 15th position of the Eastern Conference, so it’s time to take something for the coach if he does not want his wards to fight for the penultimate line for the rest of the season.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Chicago have won the last five matches against Ottawa.
- Ottawa lost in seven bouts in a row.
- The previous two out of three meetings between the teams went with a total of 6.5 less.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chicago’s last 10 games.
- Chicago are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Ottawa.
- Chicago are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Ottawa.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chicago’s last 15 games this season.
- Chicago are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Ottawa’s last 18 games.
- Ottawa are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Ottawa’s last 12 games against Chicago.
- Ottawa are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Ottawa’s last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- Ottawa are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Ottawa’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
- Ottawa Senators: No Reported Injuries
Chicago Blackhawks vs Ottawa Senators Predictions
We believe that the match will not work productively, as Ottawa now has big problems with the realization of the moments, as well as when playing in the majority. Chicago has better control over the course of the meeting and in the last face-to-face matches often celebrated success, therefore, we propose to take the victory of Hawks and the total will go under.
Bet on this game
- MoneyLine Pick: CHI Blackhawks Money Line -100
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Chicago Blackhawks vs Ottawa Senators 4 : 1