Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks, Thursday January 9, 2020, 8:30 PM (EST), United Center, Chicago, Illinois.
As part of the NHL regular season, a duel between Chicago and Nashville will take place on January 9, for which our experts have prepared an accurate prediction.
Chicago Blackhawks 19-19-6
Chicago significantly raised the level of its game and thanks to this it began to celebrate victories more often. However, in two previous meetings of the three, the team still lost. First, the Hawks failed on the road from Vancouver (5: 7), and already on their ice after defeating Detroit (4: 2), they lost to Calgary (1: 2) in a tense struggle.
The team of Jeremy Colliton, despite the disastrous first part of the season, still has good chances of reaching the playoffs this year. At the moment, his wards occupy the 12th line of the West and have 44 points.
Nashville Predators 19-16-7
Nashville at a party sorted out with “Los Angeles” (4: 1), after which he again lost two matches. Recall that the “Predators” in a series of shootouts lost on the road to Anaheim (4: 5), and already on their site were defeated by the “Boston” with a score of 2: 6.
In general, the away game at the Predators this season is not impressive, since on average they miss about four goals per game and score about the same amount themselves. In the standings, they are literally one point ahead of their opponent.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous three out of five matches between the teams ended with a total of 6.5 less.
- Chicago played the last two meetings for a total of 6.5 less.
- Nashville lost in two meetings in a row.
Betting odds trends
- Chicago are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games against Nashville.
- Chicago are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- Chicago are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games when playing at home against Nashville.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago’s last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Chicago’s last 11 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nashville’s last 6 games.
- Nashville are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Nashville are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Nashville’s last 9 games on the road.
- Nashville are 5-11 SU in their last 16 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Nashville’s last 11 games this season.
- Nashville are 5-11 SU in their last 16 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Robin Lehner, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome, Drake Caggiula
- Nashville Predators: Ryan Ellis, Colton Sissons, Dante Fabbro
Chicago Blackhawks vs Nashville Predators Predictions
Nashville Predators lost two games in a row, having missed a total of ten goals, so they will act very carefully on the road. Chicago Blackhawks also did not differ in a large number of goals in recent meetings, and in-person fights of teams are not so often held in the productive fight. Based on this, we take the total less.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chicago Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CHI Blackhawks Money Line +120
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Nashville Predators vs Chicago Blackhawks 2.8 : 3.4