On January 15th, matches will be held in the NHL regular season, in one of the fights Montreal will meet with Chicago. We bring to your attention the forecast for the NHL. January 15, 2020, 7:30 PM ETBell Centre
Chicago Blackhawks 21-20-6
Having won the last match, the team came to 11th place of the Western Conference. In her last game, Chicago played away against Ottawa. After the 1st period, the team lost to the opponent in two goals. But having scored goals in the 2nd and 3rd periods, Chicago equalized. The main time of the match ended with a score of 2: 2. In overtime, Chicago players were able to score a winning puck. This game was preceded by a home victory over Anaheim. The game ended with the result – 4: 2.
Montreal Canadiens 20-20-7
Montreal became the winner in two extreme fights. This did not improve the position of the team, and it was located at the 13th position of the Eastern Conference. In an extreme match, the rival of the club was Calgary. Playing on their home court, Montreal players scored two goals in the 1st and 3rd periods. The defense of the club did not concede a single goal into their own net. The final result of the meeting – 2: 0, in favor of Montreal. Before that, the team prevailed in an away game over Ottawa.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Montreal Canadiens dropped to 13 line and runs the risk of not reaching the playoff stage.
- Montreal Canadiens interrupted a series of 8 defeats in a last match with Ottawa.
- Chicago in the last 6 games suffered 3 defeats.
- Chicago are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games.
- Chicago are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games against Montreal.
- Chicago are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Chicago are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Chicago’s last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Montreal’s last 8 games.
- Montreal are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Montreal’s last 8 games at home.
- Montreal are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games this season.
- Montreal are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Calvin de Haan, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
- Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens Predictions
We believe that teams of this level will not be able to show a good game in attack, therefore, most likely, they will play on the total under 6.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Canadiens Will Win -170
- Against the Spread Pick: Canadiens -0.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Canadiens win 2-1