In the 22nd round of the Premier League, Chelsea at Stamford Bridge will try to beat seriously braked Burnley – in the prediction we made our bet on this match. January 11, 2020, Stamford Bridge
Despite the uncertain results of Chelsea in the last two months, in the Premier League there was no team that could manage to take the fourth line from the “pensioners”. In the previous nine matches, Chelsea earned only ten points. This allowed the pursuers to reduce the gap from the “blue”, but Frank Lampard wards still ahead of the fifth “Manchester United” by five points. In seven winter games Chelsea defeated Aston Villa (2: 1), Tottenham Hotspur (2: 0) and Arsenal (2: 1), and lost to Everton (1: 3), Bournemouth (0: 1) and Southampton (0: 2). Also, “retirees” tied with Brighton (1: 1). Moreover, two of the three defeats during this time the “blue” suffered at home, while in four away meetings Lampard wards lost only to “Everton”. Chelsea really earn bad points at Stamford, losing four times in this championship to their home stadium. In terms of the number of points received at home, the “blue” occupy the 14th place, but the “pensioners” are third in the amount of guest points earned. Injured by Chelsea Ruben Loftus-Chik. The participation of Christian Pulisic and Marcos Alonso is in question.
“Burnley” almost the entire first third of the season calmly walked in the middle of the standings, sometimes even appearing in the vicinity of the European competition zone. However, after the last eight meetings, the “maroon” sank to 15th place, and now they are only four points ahead of the relegation zone. Burnley won during this time at Newcastle (1: 0) and Bournemouth (1: 0), while Sean Deutsch’s wards lost the remaining six meetings. Burnley lost to Manchester United (0: 2), Aston Villa (1: 2), Everton (0: 1), Tottenham Hotspur (0: 5), Manchester City (1: 4) and ” Crystal Palace ”(0: 2). As you can see from the list above, the “burgundy” do not know how to play with top clubs. It really is. Burnley lost all seven matches to the top six and Leicester. At home, Daich’s wards lost to Liverpool (0: 3), Manchester City (1: 4), Manchester United (0: 2) and Chelsea (2: 4), while away they were defeated by Tottenham Hotspur (0 : 5), Leicester (1: 2) and Arsenal (1: 2).
Betting Tips Statistic
- Chelsea have won only three of their previous nine matches in the Premier League.
- At home, “pensioners” lost three of four past matches in the championship. And in all the lost duels, the “blue” failed to distinguish themselves.
- The Burnley lost six of the eight past meetings in the Premier League.
- In eight out of ten previous bouts of “burgundy” in the Premier League, he predicted “both will score – no.”
- On the road, Burnley won two of his last 12 league games.
- In full-time fights “Burnley” and “Chelsea” now there is a balance. Both clubs beat each other 37 times, tied in 25 meetings. However, caught up with Chelsea “burgundy” only in recent seasons.
- “Pensioners” beat Team Deutsch in three of four past meetings.
- In the last championship, the Blues defeated Burnley 4-0 and played 2-2, and in the first round of this championship they defeated 4-2 on the road.
Chelsea FC vs Burnley FC Head to Head (H2H)
Chelsea FC vs Burnley FC Predictions
Chelsea no doubt looks uncertain at Stamford Bridge. However, it is difficult not to pay attention to the fact that the current “Burnley” categorically does not know how to play with tops. Accordingly, at least Chelsea should win such an opponent. At the same time, it is hardly worth expecting a rout. As a rule, “pensioners” even in matches with modest clubs in their field are limited to one or two goals.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chelsea FC Will Win
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 3.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Chelsea 3-1 Burnley