Charlotte Hornets at Portland Trail Blazers, Monday January 13, 2020, 10:00 PM (EST), Moda Center, Portland, OR
The Charlotte Hornets travel to Portland, OR on Monday for a game against the Trail Blazers in a matchup of teams from the Eastern and Western Conference. What to expect from the teams? – read our prediction below
Charlotte Hornets 15-27 (20-20-2 ATS)
In their last game, the Hornets were crushed by the Utah Jazz by the score of 109-92. Terry Rozier drove the Hornets in scoring in the game as he scored 23 points while shooting 9 of 14 from the field and 2 of 2 from the free toss line. Bismack Biyombo drove Charlotte in bounce back on the night with 9, including 2 coming upsettingly. Devonte’ Graham drove the Hornets in helps on the night as he recorded 5 while playing 25 minutes in the game against the Jazz.
After the loss to Utah, the Charlotte Hornets are presently 15-26 on the season which places them in third spot in the Southeast Division. Devonte’ Graham has driven the Hornets in focuses per game this season as he is averaging 18.5. Graham additionally drives the Hornets in helps per game with 7.7. Cody Zeller drives Charlotte in bounce back per game as he is averaging 7.2. The Hornets enter Monday’s down with a doctor’s approval as they don’t have anybody recorded on their damage report.
Trail Blazers 16-24 (15-23-2 ATS)
The Portland Trail Blazers invite the Charlotte Hornets to town on Monday in the wake of losing their last game 122-101 against the Milwaukee Bucks. Damian Lillard drove the route for the Trail Blazers scoring 26 focuses while going 10 of 20 from the field and 3 of 3 from the free toss line. Lillard likewise drove Portland in helps on the night with 5, while playing an aggregate of 35 minutes against the Bucks. Carmelo Anthony drove the Trail Blazers in bounce back in the game with 11, including 4 coming unpalatably.
The Trail Blazers enter Monday’s down with a record of 16-24 and are in fourth spot in the Northwest Division. Portland is driven by point monitor Damian Lillard who is averaging a group driving 26.7 focuses per game on the season. Lillard is additionally the group chief in helps and is averaging 7.6 helps per game. Hassan Whiteside drives the Trail Blazers in bouncing back and is averaging 14 for each game. The Trail Blazers enter Monday’s down with 3 players recorded on their damage report as Skal Labissiere and Jusuf Nurkic are recorded as out while Hassan Whiteside is everyday.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Portland Trail Blazers have scored a normal of 111.5 points per game this season while permitting 113.9 points per game.
- The Charlotte Hornets have scored a normal of 104.3 points per game on the year while permitting 111 points per game.
- In their last 5 games, the Hornets are 2-3 and have lost 3 games in succession while the Trail Blazers are 2-3 and have lost 2 games in succession.
Betting Odds Trends
- Charlotte are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 6 games.
- Charlotte are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games.
- Charlotte are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against Portland.
- Charlotte are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against Portland.
- Charlotte are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- Charlotte are 0-11 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 7 games played in January.
- Charlotte are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games played on a Monday.
- Portland are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Portland’s last 6 games.
- Portland are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland’s last 8 games against Charlotte.
- Portland are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- Portland are 11-0 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Portland are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Portland are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played in January.
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
- Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside, Rodney Hood, Jusuf Nurkic, Skal Labissiere, Zach Collins
Hornets vs Trail Blazers Predictions
The Hornets are 8-13 when playing out and about this season while the Trail Blazers are 8-10 when playing at home. The Trail Blazers have won the last 3 matchups against the Hornets, winning by the normal score of 118 to 102.33. I will be going with the Trail Blazers to pull out the success at home in this one. Portland wins 110-101 and covers the spread.
- MoneyLine Pick: Trail Blazers will win
- Against the Spread Pick: CHR +8
- Over Under Pick: Under 217.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: POR vs CHR 110 : 101