Charlotte Hornets at Denver Nuggets, Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 9:00 PM (EST), Pepsi Center, Denver, CO
We offer a prediction for the confrontation between the Hornets and Nuggets, which will be held on January 15 in the Pepsi Center. Both teams are determined, so there will be something to see. Who will win this confrontation?
Charlotte Hornets 15-28 (21-20-2 ATS)
The Charlotte Hornets have been in a genuine droop as they’ve lost 11 of their previous 13 games and they will intend to capture a five-game slide in the wake of missing the mark to the Trailblazers in a 115-112 street misfortune on Monday. Devonte’ Graham depleted eight 3-pointers to lead the group with 27 points and 10 assists, Terry Rozier included 25 points while PJ Washington contributed with 20 points, 11 rebounds and three helps. As a group, the Hornets shot 44 percent from the field and 18 of 38 from the 3-point line as they mobilized once more from a 17-point shortfall to lead the pack in the final quarter, just to lose in the last seconds on account of grip bins from the Trailblazers’ Anthony Tolliver and Damian Lillard.
Denver Nuggets 27-12 (17-19-3 ATS)
In the mean time, the Denver Nuggets have been in extraordinary structure of late as they’ve won six of their previous nine games and they will be hoping to remain hot in the wake of blowing past the Clippers in a 114-104 home win on Sunday. Nikola Jokic drove the group with 20 points, 15 rebounds and six assists, Jamal Murray included 19 points while Gary Harris contributed with 15 points. As a group, the Nuggets shot 48 percent from the field and 11 of 25 from the 3-point line as they assumed responsibility for the game with a 29-12 run in the subsequent quarter to lead by upwards of 20 points before holding off the Clippers’ convention in the final quarter.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Taking a gander at the wagering patterns, the Hornets are 4-1 ATS in their last five street games, 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games against a group with a triumphant record and 5-2 ATS in their last seven games generally.
- The Nuggets are 1-5-2 ATS in their last eight home games, 1-7-2 ATS in their last 10 games against a group with a losing record and 1-6 ATS in their last seven games following a success.
- No holds barred, the under is 6-2 in the last eight gatherings in Denver and the Hornets are 3-8 ATS in the last 11 gatherings in Denver.
Betting Odds Trends
- Charlotte are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 7 games.
- Charlotte are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Charlotte are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against Denver.
- Charlotte are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games against Denver.
- Charlotte are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Charlotte’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Denver.
- Charlotte are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games this season.
- Charlotte are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Denver’s last 16 games.
- Denver are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games against Charlotte.
- Denver are 13-3 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Denver’s last 8 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver’s last 9 games this season.
- Denver are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Denver are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, Jamal Murray
Charlotte Hornets vs Denver Nuggets Predictions
The Hornets have kept on battling to dominate matches this season however they will take a lot of certainty from their last misfortune as they revitalized back from 17 points in a game that watched distant. The Nuggets have been strong recently with Jokic truly getting his generation and they will feel great in the wake of beating the profoundly touted Clippers in a major home success on Sunday. There’s constantly an opportunity that the Nuggets will turn out level after an announcement prevail upon the Clippers, however at home they ought to have all that anyone could need to win this one effectively.
Our prediction – Denver Will Win -12.5
Bet on this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: Denver Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Charlotte Hornets +12.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 210.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: