January 02, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Cleveland Cavaliers will host Charlotte Hornets. Who will win? Read in our prediction.
Charlotte Hornets 13-23 (16-18-2 ATS)
Charlotte is in tenth place at the Eastern Conference. The team loses from match to match. To date, only 36% of matches have won the Hornets. In an extreme duel, Charlotte hosted Boston. Playing in their home court, Charlotte players could not win in any of the quarters of the match. The final result of the match 92: 109, in favor of Boston. This match was preceded by an away victory over Memphis.
Cleveland Cavaliers 10-23 (14-17-2 ATS)
At the moment, Cleveland is on the 13th position of the Eastern Conference. On account of the team in five matches extreme, 2 losses. In an extreme duel, the Cavaliers played against Toronto. Cleveland players could not win in any of the quarters of the match. The game ended with a score of 117: 97, in favor of the Raptors. On the home floor, Cleveland players won in 6 matches, out of 16 played.
- Charlotte are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Charlotte are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- Charlotte are 5-12-1 ATS in their last 18 games against Cleveland.
- Charlotte are 4-15 SU in their last 19 games against Cleveland.
- Charlotte are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Charlotte are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Cleveland.
- Charlotte are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Charlotte are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Cleveland are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games.
- Cleveland are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 7 games against Charlotte.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games at home.
- Cleveland are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against Charlotte.
- Cleveland are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Cleveland are 2-16 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Cleveland are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Cleveland’s last 18 games played in January.
- CHR: No Reported Injuries
- CLE: No Reported Injuries
Charlotte Hornets vs Cleveland Cavaliers Predictions
Cleveland, playing on his own floor, can demonstrate a confident game, in a match against a team that is in crisis. Charlotte is showing extremely poor results to date. It is unlikely that the team will be able to win the away match. Our NBA prediction – Cleveland’s victory
- Moneyline Pick: Cleveland Cavaliers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CLE Cavaliers -2 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 210 Game Totals