Carolina Hurricanes at Washington Capitals, Monday January 13, 2020, 07:00 PM (EST), Capital One Arena, Washington, US
On January 13, Carolina will play away from Washington. Washington this season allowed itself to lose three matches in a row only once, and January 13 should not allow this to happen again, but for this he needs to beat Carolina. Can the Capitals cope? – read in our prediction.
Carolina Hurricanes 27-16-2
Carolina was accustomed to playing in arrangement and, after two annihilations, built up a progression of triumphs up to three games. The Hurricanes beat Philadelphia (5:4 OT), Arizona (3:0) and Los Angeles (2:0), while in the past two gatherings they didn’t yield objectives. It is important, obviously, to take note of crafted by goalkeepers Peter Mrazek and James Raymer, who repulsed in excess of 70 shots in two matches. However, we note that now the Brindamore group went on a leave, where by and large they miss more than at home, yet score less.
Washington Capitals 30-11-5
Washington performs well all through the season, yet has played inadequately in the last two matches. On the off chance that from the outset on the away team in an unpleasant battle lost to Philadelphia (2:3), at that point in a home match with New Jersey, they experienced a devastating annihilation an untouchable of the League in the individual of New Jersey with a score of (1:5). In this manner, the Capitals gave the principal line toward the Eastern Conference and simultaneously administration in the general table to Boston, which rose to them on points.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In two past matches with Carolina, Washington scored more than three goals.
- Carolina misses out on average three times.
- The Capitals won three of four games.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 6 games.
- Carolina are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Carolina are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Carolina’s last 12 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- Carolina are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Carolina are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 7 games.
- Washington are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games against Carolina.
- Washington are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games when playing at home against Carolina.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Washington are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- Carolina Hurricanes: No Reported Injuries
- Washington Capitals: No Reported Injuries
Hurricanes vs Capitals Predictions
After two fruitless matches, Washington will blow up and have a quality battle with Carolina. The Hurricanes play somewhat more regrettable in hostile guard, so you can anticipate that the Capitals should re-open their barriers more than three times.
- MoneyLine Pick: Washington win -140
- Against the Spread Pick: Carolina +120
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Washington win 4-3.