Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs, Thursday January 16, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, Ontario
As part of the NHL regular season, a meeting between Toronto and Calgary will take place on January 17, for which we prepared a forecast. Leafs interrupted a series of failures, and Flames, on the contrary, left the succession. What will be the duel between them?
- MoneyLine Pick: TOR Maple Leafs -1.5 Puck Line
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Toronto Maple Leafs win 5-2.
Calgary gave a good series of matches and earned 10 points, which allowed the team to reach the sixth position of the Western Conference. However, in the previous match with Montreal, the Lights still failed, without scoring a single goal – 0:2. There could have been more goals in their goal, but goalkeeper David Rittich played great, reflecting 35 shots.
In total, the away team Geoff Ward spent 25 fights and in most of the time won only six times.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Toronto lost three games in a row and even conceded eight goals at a meeting in a meeting with Florida (4:8), but interrupted this series in the last match with New Jersey – 7:4. Leafs usually delight fans with effective hockey and are not afraid to miss more than two or three goals, as they themselves answer five.
Incidentally, in a previous meeting with the Devils, a hat-trick designed by Auston Matthews. Recall that the team has 56 points and is in seventh position in the Eastern Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Toronto won in the last match with a score of 7:4.
- The previous three out of four meetings between the teams on the ice in Toronto ended in favor of the hosts.
- Calgary lost in the last match with a score 0:2.
Betting Odds Trends
- Calgary are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Calgary are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Toronto.
- Calgary are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Calgary’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Calgary are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Calgary’s last 15 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games.
- Toronto are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto’s last 8 games when playing at home against Calgary.
- Toronto are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Toronto are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games played on a Thursday.
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Jake Muzzin, Morgan Rielly, Trevor Moore, Ilya Mikheyev
Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions
Toronto is a courageous team that can open up an opponent’s defense five or more times without any problems, sometimes forgetting about its own defense. Given that the Calgary away shows poor results throughout this season, we will try to take the home win.
Our prediction is the victory of Toronto
Bet this game now at BetOnline and get a bonus!