Calgary Flames at Montreal Canadiens, Monday January 13, 2020, 07:00 PM (EST), Bell Centre, Montreal, CA
On January 13, Calgary will play away from Montreal. Matches between teams are usually not very effective, but what happens this time? – read in our prediction.
Calgary Flames 25-17-5
Calgary has developed the series to five victories and is in good shape. However, absolutely all the victories went to the team with a difference of one puck. For example, in the previous three cases, the Lights sorted out with Chicago (2: 1), Minnesota (2: 1) and even Edmontono (4:3). On the road, as a rule, the team plays less efficiently than at home, and on average scores two or three goals per game. Jeff Ward’s team, by the way, came out on the fourth line of the Western Conference and now has every chance to fight for the second position.
Montreal Canadiens 19-20-7
Montreal lost 8 games in a row, but in the last away game against Ottawa, they won 2-1 in overtime. Incidentally, Ilya Kovalchuk was the victorious puck in that match. However, the team during the series lost a huge number of points, which is why it decently moved away from the eight of the Eastern Conference and now occupies the 13th line, gaining 45 points in 46 matches. At the same time, on their ice, they defeated the opponent only eight times in 23 matches.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous five out of six matches between the teams went with a total of 5.5 less.
- Calgary spent the last two bouts of the three with a total of 5.5 less.
- The last match with Montreal was held with two goals.
- Calgary has a series of five victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Calgary’s last 7 games.
- Calgary are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Calgary are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Montreal.
- Calgary are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Calgary’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- Calgary are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Calgary’s last 18 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Montreal’s last 7 games.
- Montreal are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 5 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Montreal’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Montreal’s last 6 games when playing at home against Calgary.
- Montreal are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Montreal are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
- Montreal Canadiens: Paul Byron, Brendan Gallagher, Ben Chiarot, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia
Flames vs Canadiens Predictions
The match will be held in equal fight and again will not be remembered by the fans productive. Montreal has problems with realizing the moments, and the Lights recently have been building their game through defense. Given that the Three-Tones have just recovered from a series of defeats, Calgary has every chance to succeed again.
- MoneyLine Pick: Calgary -110
- Against the Spread Pick: Montreal -110
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6.
- Computer Predicted Score: Calgary win 5-4.