Minnesota on January 6 will try to get a second in a row, but for this it needs to deal with Calgary, and we, in turn, will give a forecast for the event. How will the “Lights” respond to their opponent? Minnesota Wild Calgary Flames starts on 6.1.2020. at 00:00 UTC time at Xcel Energy Center stadium, Saint Paul, USA in NHL – USA.
Calgary Flames 21-17-5
Calgary Flames also managed to interrupt a series of two failures on his ice in the match with the Rangers with a score of 4: 3. Recall that earlier the team lost to Vancouver (2: 5) and Chicago (3: 5). It’s worth noting that, strangely enough, “Lights” play pretty well this season and won five consecutive matches on other people’s venues. Thanks to Victoria in the upcoming match, Jeff Ward’s wards can enter the playoff zone of the Western Conference.>
Minnesota Wild 20-17-5
Minnesota Wild takes the tenth line of the Western Conference and scored 45 points. After two consecutive defeats, the team was able to rehabilitate and defeat Winnipeg in overtime with a score of 3: 2. Before that, the “Savages” lost the “Islanders” (1: 3) and “Toronto” (1: 4), and twice the team could not score more than one goal. By the way, a great meeting against the Jets was held by Marcus Foligno, who scored a goal + pass.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Minnesota have won two past matches against Calgary.
- “Calgary” lost in the last two fights of the three.
- The Savages won the last match.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Calgary’s last 7 games.
- Calgary are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- Calgary are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Calgary’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Calgary’s last 8 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Calgary are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 5 games when playing at home against Calgary.
- Minnesota are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Minnesota are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Calgary Flames: Sam Bennett
- Minnesota Wild: Jason Zucker, Greg Pateryn
Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild Predictions
We think Minnesota will succeed in the upcoming meeting. “Savages” expects a long home run, and for the remaining matches they need to score the maximum number of points, as they have already failed two fights. This season, the owners have already met with their rival and proved superiority dry, so we put on a repeat of the result.
- MoneyLine Pick: Minnesota Will Win -105
- Against the Spread Pick: Calgary Flames 1.5 Point Spread -115
- Over Under Pick: Under 6 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Calgary Flames vs Minnesota 3-2