Minnesota Wild at Calgary Flames, Thursday January 9, 2020, 9:00 PM (EST), Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB.
We offer a prediction for the match between Calgary and Minnesota, which will take place on January 10 in Canada. The Flames scored a good move. Will they be able to win?
Calgary Flames 23-17-5
The away series was a success for Calgary. They won in Minnesota (5: 4, OT), and then scored important points in Chicago (2: 1). So far, Flames cannot give out an impressive series of victories, but they are already in eighth place in the conference.
The squad of Mark Giordano did not look so good in recent matches on his ice. For three meetings, Flames conceded as many as 13 goals.
Minnesota Wild 20-17-6
Minnesota is not in the best mood to visit. After two unsuccessful games against Toronto (1: 4) and Islanders (1: 3), the Wild pulled themselves together and won against the Jets (3: 2, OT). On January 6, Mikka Koivu’s team was unable to take an extra point in the match against Calgary (4: 5, OT).
Wilds showed incredible performance in recent games on the road. In two past fights, they scored 14 goals.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Calgary have played 4 of their last 5 matches at TB 5.5.
- The Flames spent the last three meetings at home for a total of 5.5 more.
- Minnesota have played 4 of their last 5 away games on TB 5.5.
- On January 6, the teams played with a score of 4: 5, OT.
Betting odds trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games.
- Minnesota are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Minnesota are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in January.
- Minnesota are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games played on a Thursday.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary’s last 5 games.
- Calgary are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Calgary’s last 7 games against Minnesota.
- Calgary are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Calgary’s last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Calgary’s last 10 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Calgary are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Minnesota Wild: Jason Zucker, Greg Pateryn
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild Predictions
Calgary has been extremely successful in the last games on its ice. Minnesota Wild managed to throw a lot in previous games away, even if they were quite a long time ago. Now, Minnesota is just starting to gain momentum, we expect open hockey from them. We suggest taking the total total more.
- MoneyLine Pick: Calgary Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CAL Flames Money Line -150
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Minnesota Wild vs Calgary Flames 2.8 : 3