In our prediction, we will tell you more about the St. Louis – Buffalo match. In it you will learn about whether the owners will be able to succeed over the “Blades” and interrupt their series of two Victoria.
Buffalo Sabres 19-17-7
Buffalo, it would seem, had just had a series of four defeats, but the team won two matches in a row and completed a short home streak on a major note. First, the “Blades” dealt with “Edmonton” in overtime with a score of 3:2, and then already in normal time with this result they defeated the “Florida”.
True, in order to return to the eight or at least equal the eighth position in points, the Sabers must win at least three matches in a row.
St. Louis Blues 27-10-7
“St. Louis” finally came down from a series of three setbacks and in the previous match was not without problems, but nevertheless cracked down on “San Jose” in the main time with the score 3:2. Then Jordan Binnington played perfectly, reflecting 27 shots. Note that on the road the team played a failure and lost to Arizona (1:3), Colorado (3:7) and Vegas (4:5 OT).
“Musicians” crossed the mark of 60 points and still maintain leadership in the West, seven points ahead of the closest pursuer.
- St. Louis has won their last four matches against Buffalo on their ice.
- In the previous home match, the “Musicians” dealt with the “Blades” with a score of 4: 1.
- Buffalo lost in four out of six matches.
- Sabres are 0-4 in their last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
- Sabres are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Under is 6-1 in Sabres last 7 overall.
- Sabres are 11-40 in their last 51 road games.
- Under is 6-2 in Sabres last 8 vs. a team with a winning record.
St. Louis Blues
- Blues are 6-0 in their last 6 games as a home favorite.
- Blues are 6-0 in their last 6 home games.
- Blues are 9-1 in their last 10 games as a favorite.
- Over is 5-1 in Blues last 6 Thursday games.
- Blues are 5-1 in their last 6 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Jake McCabe, Victor Olofsson
- St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko, Sammy Blais
Buffalo Sabres vs St. Louis Blues Prediction
In our opinion, St. Louis on its ice looks stronger than the Buffalo away. “Blades” have not won at the Enterprise Center for a long time and, as a rule, lost in regular time. We believe that the “Musicians” will succeed in this match with a difference of two or more goals.
- Moneyline picks: St. Louis Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Buffalo Sabres 1.5 Point Spread +175
- Over Under Pick: Under 5.5 Game Totals
- Computer predictions Buffalo Sabres vs St. Louis Blues: 2.1 : 3.4