“Dallas” will find out January 17 relations with “Buffalo”, and many expect that the match will be held with a minimum number of goals, but how it really turns out? Look for the answer in our prediction. | January 16, 2020, 8:30 PM ET American Airlines Center
- MoneyLine Pick: Dallas Stars Will Win -210
- Against the Spread Pick: Dallas -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will go Under 5.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Dallas Will Win 3-1
Buffalo Sabres 21-19-7
“Buffalo” also plays well on the defensive, but from time to time it has failures, as a result of which the team fails. For example, the “Buffalo” lost significantly to St. Louis (1: 5) and Vancouver (3: 6), but they defeated Detroit (5: 1) and Vegas (4: 2). . Now Ralph Krueger wards are trying to actively gain points, because they want to quickly return to the playoff zone. Recall that “Buffalo” is on the 11th line of the East and have 49 points.
Dallas Stars 27-15-4
“Stars” are currently one of the leaders of the entire League and occupy the second position of the Western Conference. The team often scores two points and only in a recent match with San Jose (1: 2) was left without points. In addition, the Dallas rehabilitated quickly enough and already in the next meeting with the Colorado I got Victoria 3-2 in overtime. The team of Rick Bowness is famous for his defense game and is the best club in this component. So, for 46 meetings, the team missed just 109 goals.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the previous four out of five matches between the teams, Buffalo scored fewer than three goals.
- “Dallas” for eight meetings does not miss more than two goals.
- The last five fights on the ice of “Dallas” against “Buffalo” ended in favor of the hosts.
- Buffalo are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Buffalo are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Dallas.
- Buffalo are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Buffalo are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Buffalo’s last 14 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 5 games played on a Thursday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Dallas’ last 15 games against Buffalo.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas’ last 10 games at home.
- Dallas are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Buffalo.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 6 games this season.
- Dallas are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Victor Olofsson.
- Stars: Corey Perry
Sabres vs Stars Predictions
In our opinion, Dallas teaches a lesson to many defense teams, as it is the best team in the League for this indicator. “Stars” miss very little, therefore, given how Buffalo attacks, they should not miss more than two goals in the upcoming meeting. In addition, the owners are at the peak of form and must take the victory against the Sabres.