January 04, 2020, 4:35 PM ET. NRG Stadium
Buffalo looks more modest in attack than Houston, gaining less than 20 points on average per match. Going into the playoffs for Bills is a major achievement in itself. There are also questions for guests about the game in defense. Buffalo seems to offer Houston an open game. Knowing how the Bills perform on the road, somehow I do not really believe in their way out to the next round. Yes, guests have Josh Allen, who will compete in the quarterback position. However, the obscure situation with John Brown could seriously reduce the quality of the Bills game at the reception.
Texans had a good season, having gained the advantage of their field in games right through.
Nominally, Houston should be much more successful ahead. Texans are basically one of the league’s attacking teams this season. The home team scores an average of 23.6 points per game, which was the 14th result in the NFL. It is also worth noting their game in long passes – 236.4 yards and 125.6 yards in fast breakthroughs per game. We look forward to a decent performance from DeShon Watson. Over the regular season, the quarterback scored nearly 4,000 yards in long assists. The best career performance needs to be reinforced by victories.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Buffalo’s last 6 games.
- Buffalo are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Houston.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Buffalo’s last 15 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Buffalo’s last 5 games this season.
- Buffalo are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC South division.
- Buffalo are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games played in January.
- Buffalo are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Houston’s last 9 games.
- Houston are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games against Buffalo.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- Houston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- Houston are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston’s last 7 games against an opponent in the AFC East division.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston’s last 9 games when playing as the favourite.
- Buffalo Bills: Andre Roberts, LaAdrian Waddle, Shaq Lawson, Ty Nsekhe, Jason Croom, Harrison Phillips, Mike Love, Levi Wallace, Vosean Joseph
- Houston Texans: Johnathan Joseph, Joe Webb III, J.J. Watt, Tashaun Gipson Sr., Lamar Miller, Senio Kelemete, Jahleel Addae, Kenny Stills, Bradley Roby, Benardrick McKinney, Will Fuller V, Laremy Tunsil, Dylan Cole, Jordan Akins, Jacob Martin , Jordan Thomas, Tytus Howard, Kahale Warring
68.34 °F Humidity: 22 % Wind: 7.86 mph P.O.P.: 0 %
Buffalo Bills vs Houston Texans Predictions
We prefer Texans in this game, but the home team has a very dubious playoff experience. In addition, native walls do not help much in Houston in matches. Buffalo’s prospects, on the other hand, look even more vague. I do not think that the Bills will show a serious game in attack through rushing yards. In this component, Houston looks much stronger. We are waiting for a duel of talented quarterbacks with an abundance of power struggle.
- MoneyLine Pick: HOU Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: HOU Texans -2.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 43.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score BUF vs HOU: 21.0 : 23.2