We propose a prediction for the match on January 15, in which Philadelphia will host Brooklyn at home. Can the Sixers win a landslide victory? – read in our material.
Brooklyn Nets 18-21 (18-21 ATS)
Brooklyn returned to Kyrie Irving. True, this did not help the Nets in the last match to defeat Utah (107-118). Irving was again the most productive player in the meeting. He has 32 points. True, the partners did not support him. It seems that with the return of Kairi to the parquet, the “networks” will again demonstrate the “one-man show.” Without Irving, the Nets looked much better.
In the standings of the East, “Brooklyn” takes eighth place. Their superiority over the ninth Charlotte is three victories.
Philadelphia 76ers 25-16 (17-23-1 ATS
As part of the Philadelphia, Joel Embiid was injured, so the last two meetings of the Sixers played without him. This affected the game of the team from Pennsylvania, as Brown’s wards were defeated in the confrontations with Dallas (91-109) and Indiana (95-101). Cameroonian will not play in this meeting, so Philadelphia will not be easy again.
Due to recent failures, the Sixers dropped to the sixth line of the Eastern Conference. True, their separation from the seventh Orlando is seven victories.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Philadelphia has won 4 of their last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- A month ago, Brooklyn beat the Sixers at home with a score of 109-89.
- The Nets lost their last five away fights.
Betting Odds Trends
- Under is 5-0 in Nets last 5 games following a double-digit loss at home.
- Under is 5-0 in Nets last 5 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Over is 4-0 in Nets last 4 games vs. a team with a winning % above 600.
- Nets are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight-up loss of more than 10 points.
- Nets are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Over is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
- 76ers are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight-up loss.
- 76ers are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than 400.
- Over is 6-1 in 76ers last 7 home games.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Garrett Temple
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid
Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction
Previous fights have shown that Philadelphia is not playing the best without the Embiid. At home, as a rule, the Sixers perform much better, but it is hardly worth waiting for the defeat of the guests. With Kairi Irving in the “Nets” are obliged to give battle to the favorite.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Philadelphia Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Brooklyn Nets +7.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Brooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers 105.5 : 109.2