On January 06, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Amway Center Orlando can beat Brooklyn in the standings, but for this, the magicians need to beat the Nets. Will Magic do this? – read in our prediction. Don’t forget sroll page down, choose bookmaker and make a bet.
Brooklyn seems to be in crisis. Kenny Atkinson wards can not win for two weeks. The last time they managed to do this last year, when they defeated the Atlanta (122-112). But the Nets did it at home. On the road, “networks” are not so successful. For example, in the last three away matches, they lost to Houston (98-108), Minnesota (115-122) and Dallas (111-123).
It is worth noting that Caris LeVert recently returned to duty. The Nets have high hopes for their leader. True, while he is not demonstrating his best game, as he is not in the optimal playing form.
Few days ago, Orlando failed to beat Utah at home (96-109). The “magicians” did not help even the return of Aaron Gordon. Clifford wards tried to force the opponent to play slow basketball, but this did not bring them success. As Nikola Vuchevich and Terrence Ross did not try, but their 46 points were not enough for the final victory.
The match against Brooklyn is a great opportunity to take the seventh place of the Eastern Conference. “Nets” have the same number of victories as “Orlando”. There is no doubt that the “magicians” will try to crank out such a trick.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Brooklyn has won 4 of its last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- At home, Orlando has won 6 of its last 8 bouts against the Nets.
- An away series of defeats of “Nets” is four matches in a row.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Brooklyn’s last 7 games.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Brooklyn are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against Orlando.
- Brooklyn are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Orlando.
- Brooklyn are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- Brooklyn are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- Brooklyn are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Orlando’s last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando’s last 5 games at home.
- Orlando are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games this season.
- Orlando are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Orlando are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Orlando are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games played in January.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu, Michael Carter-Williams, Jonathan Isaac
Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Predictions
Usually, after home defeats, Orlando wins. It is unlikely that the “Magic” will allow a second misfire in a row in their native walls. At the Amway Center, they are considered a dangerous rival. Even Philadelphia and Miami left this arena with nothing. Since Brooklyn is now in crisis, we doubt that the Nets have a chance of a positive outcome for them.
- MoneyLine Pick: ORL Magic Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ORL Magic -5.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 212 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score BKN vs ORL: