January 02, 2020, 8:30 PM ET, American Airlines Center “Dallas” and “Brooklyn” will meet in a personal meeting to determine the strongest, and we have prepared a prediction for this game. Who will win? Read below.
Brooklyn Nets 16-16 (16-16 ATS)
“Nets” hold the seventh line of the Eastern Conference, but it seems that the club will not last so long. Of course, the main cause of the problems lies in a large number of injuries, since five players are in the infirmary at once.
“Brooklyn” lost three times in a row, though it is worth noting at least the efforts of the Kenny Atkinson team, because no one stopped fighting. The Nets are waiting for a heavy schedule of games, which does not bode well, so you should be patient and wait for your chance.
Dallas Mavericks 21-12 (18-15 ATS)
The Mavericks began to lose points and again dropped to fifth place in the Western Conference. Rick Carlisle’s wards practice attacking basketball, though if Kristaps Porzingis or Luka Doncic falls out of the cage, then the problems begin immediately.
“Dallas” recently received a lesson from the Lakers, as he lost a large score (95-108), and then failed to cope with “Oklahoma” (101-106). Mavericks is far from being a home team, as the club feels better on the road, but do not forget that not the strongest opponent comes to visit and you can take points.
- Over the last five personal games, Brooklyn celebrated victory three times.
- The Nets have lost their last three away matches.
- This season, the Dallas won nine home victories.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Brooklyn are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against Dallas.
- Brooklyn are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Brooklyn are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- Brooklyn are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Brooklyn’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 15 of Brooklyn’s last 20 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Dallas are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games.
- Dallas are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas’ last 5 games at home.
- Dallas are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games when playing at home against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’ last 7 games this season.
- Dallas are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Dallas are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games played in January.
- Dallas are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games played on a Thursday.
- BKN: Kevin Durant, Garrett Temple, Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert, David Nwaba
- DAL: Tim Hardaway Jr., Kristaps Porzingis, Ryan Broekhoff
Brooklyn Nets vs Dallas Mavericks Predictions
Dallas is now superior to its opponent in many aspects, including both in attack and defense, so it’s hard to imagine how Brooklyn can impose a fight. In this case, we offer a bet on a confident victory for the Mavericks.
- MoneyLine Pick: DAL Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: BKN Nets +7.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 221 Game Totals
- BKN vs DAL computer predicted score: 104.7:111.9