|NAME||England – Premier League, Brighton vs Bournemouth|
|DATE||28 December 2019, Saturday|
|TIME||12:30 UK/ 13:30 Central European Time|
|VENUE||Amex Stadium (Brighton)|
In the 20th round, Brighton nuclear submarines at Amex will host Bournemouth. We look forward to their confident victory.
Bournemouth have earned even less than Brighton in their last eight games – four points. The team had a lighter calendar, but a crowded infirmary. Especially not typical for “cherries” are the last five fights. Team Eddie Howe lost to Crystal Palace and Burnley at 0: 1, Liverpool (0: 3), and earned points in matches with Arsenal (1: 1) and Chelsea (1: 0). First of all, the problems of “cherries” are experienced at the Vitality Stadium. Away Bournemouth earned ten points.
For comparison, last season, the Howe wards on the road received 16 points. “Bournemouth”, at least, does not lag behind last year’s schedule.
True, in the last six away games in the Premier League, Cherry suffered four defeats: Tottenham Hotspur Bournemouth lost 2: 3, Crystal Palace (0: 1), Newcastle (1: 2) and Arsenal “(0: 1).
Now Bournemouth is in 16th place.
Five points earned in eight past fights predictably had a negative impact on the position of Brighton. Graham Potter’s team is on the 15th line and ahead of the relegation zone by only two points.
Partly the failures of the “gulls” can be explained by a complex calendar. Potter’s wards lost to Liverpool (1: 2), Manchester United (1: 3), Tottenham (1: 2), Leicester (0: 2) and Sheffield (0: 1), tied with “ Wolverhampton ”(2: 2),“ Crystal Palace ”(1: 1), and won the“ Arsenal ”(2: 1).
Brighton’s home-winning streak reached three league appearances. Although, before this series, the “seagulls” at home had won just three consecutive matches. Potter’s wards managed to defeat Norwich (2: 0), Everton (3: 2) and defeat Tottenham Hotspur (3: 0).
- Brighton have won only one of their last eight Premier League bouts.
- In five of the six past matches of “seagulls” in the championship, the bet “both will score” played.
- Brighton won only 3 of 14 previous home bouts in the Premier League.
- Bournemouth won one of eight past matches in the Premier League.
- “Cherries” lost four of the last six guest matches in the championship.
- After Brighton entered the Premier League, Bournemouth and the Seagulls played six matches: four in the Premier League and two in national cups. And if the clubs have one victory in the cups, then in the championship the advantage is on the side of the Howe team.
- “Bournemouth” defeated “Brighton” in three of the four past meetings, and last season generally defeated the “gulls” on “Ameks” (5: 0).
Brighton vs Bournemouth Head-to-head:
|13-04-2019||Brighton – AFC Bournemouth||0:5|
|05-01-2019||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||1:3|
|22-12-2018||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||2:0|
|01-01-2018||Brighton – AFC Bournemouth||2:2|
|15-09-2017||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||2:1|
|10-04-2015||Brighton – AFC Bournemouth||0:2|
|01-11-2014||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||3:2|
|01-01-2014||Brighton – AFC Bournemouth||1:1|
|30-11-2013||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||1:1|
|22-01-2011||AFC Bournemouth – Brighton||1:0|
Despite a bright victory over Brighton in the previous full-time match, Bournemouth now does not look like a team capable of defeating someone. The Howe team still has big personnel problems in defense. But the updated and equipped “Brighton” can now take revenge for the mentioned shame. The home field factor here should play into the hands of the “seagulls”.
- Brighton & Hove AlbionWill Win
- Correct Score Prediction: 2-1 Brighton