On January 06, 2020, 7:00 PM ET at Capital One Arena Boston Celtics will play away game with Washington Wizards. Which team will celebrate the victory in this match? Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
Boston Celtics 25-8 (20-11-2 ATS)
Boston has not lost in the last three fights. This season, playing away, the Celtics won 64% of matches. In his last regular season game, Boston met Chicago. Having won in the first three quarters, Boston players allowed the opponent to win in the final quarter, but this did not affect the outcome of the match. The final score of the meeting 104: 111, in favor of Boston. This game was preceded by the victory of the Celtics over Atlanta and Charlotte.
Washington Wizards 11-24 (17-17-1 ATS)
Washington is in the 12th position of the Eastern Conference. This season, the team does not please its fans, even in home games, in which it was able to win only 37% of matches. In their extreme game, the Wizards took over Denver. Having started the match as a clear outsider, the hosts were able to win the starting and final quarters of the match. The game ended in victory for Washington with a score of 128: 114. This game was preceded by a defeat from Orlando and Portland.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Boston are 10-5 ATS in their last 15 games.
- Boston are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- Boston are 8-2-1 ATS in their last 11 games against Washington.
- Boston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Washington.
- Boston are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- Boston are 12-3 SU in their last 15 games this season.
- Boston are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Boston are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Washington are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Washington’s last 9 games.
- Washington are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Washington’s last 9 games against Boston.
- Washington are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Washington’s last 12 games this season.
- Washington are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Washington are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Washington are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games played in January.
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura
Celtics vs Wizards Predictions
Even playing away, Boston has a great chance of winning the upcoming game. It is unlikely that Wizzards will be able to confront one of the strongest championship teams in the second match in a row. Our NBA prediction – Boston victory
- MoneyLine Pick: BOS Celtics Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: BOS Celtics -9 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 226 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score BOS vs WAS: 118 : 109