Boston Celtics at Milwaukee Bucks, Thursday January 16, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
On January 16 we will see a confrontation between the leaders of the East, since Milwaukee and Boston will converge in a personal meeting, and we have prepared a forecast for this meeting. What to expect from this battle? – prediction below
Boston Celtics 27-12 (22-15-2 ATS)
Celtics can not gain a foothold in the second position, since this season there is another force in the face of Miami, which is not averse to compete for leadership positions. The team is working hard, though there is still work to do.
In a previous meeting, Boston sensationally lost to Detroit in the home arena of TD Garden (103-116). Like it or not, but the absence of Jayson Tatum greatly influenced the result of this fight. Unfortunately, his participation in the next match is also a big question, because the 21-year-old striker is recovering from a knee injury.
The Celtics players are well aware of what awaits them on the road, but Brad Stevens was always able to find the right words in important battles, so it seems that we will see a real battle.
Milwaukee Bucks 36-6 (24-18 ATS)
Bucks failed to reach the NBA finals last season, as the club lost to Toronto, although the desire to compete for gold rings did not go away. Mike Budenholzer’s team began to act even better on a regular basis and has long been a leader in the Eastern Conference.
Milwaukee easily gained four victories in a row and is clearly aimed to keep the bar high. The fact that there are no problems with the roster is encouraging, and Giannis Antetokounmpo got in good shape, so it is not surprising to see the team as a favorite.
Bucks are great in their native walls, where this season the club lost points only twice. In short, a victory in this match can put everything in its place, because there are hardly any opponents in the East except Boston and Miami who can now challenge the leader.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five games, Milwaukee has gained four wins.
- On the account of Bucks 19 home victories.
- On victories on the road, Boston is third in the Eastern Conference.
- This season, the Celtics lost eight times away.
Betting Odds Trends
- Boston are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Boston are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games.
- Boston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Milwaukee.
- Boston are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games on the road.
- Boston are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Boston are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Milwaukee are 12-6 ATS in their last 18 games.
- Milwaukee are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games against Boston.
- Milwaukee are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Milwaukee are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Boston.
- Milwaukee are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Milwaukee are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum
- Milwaukee Bucks: No Reported Injuries
Boston Celtics vs Milwaukee Bucks Predictions
Boston lost concentration, and the last defeat from Detroit generally drove the team into a stupor. Wards of Brad Stevens go to the lair of a leader who spares no one.
Milwaukee sees the goal in front of itself and confidently moves towards it, so it is unlikely that the Celtics can become a stumbling block for the Bucks. In our opinion, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the company will defeat the opponent, which is what we propose to bet on. Final score prediction, Bucks will win and cover.
Our prediction is the victory of Milwaukee Bucks with handicap (-5) points
Bet this game now at BetOnline and get a bonus
- MoneyLine Pick: Milwaukee Bucks will win
- Against the Spread Pick: Celtics Point Spread +8.5
- Over Under Pick: Over Game Totals 223.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Celtics vs Bucks 105 : 117
Celtics vs Bucks Odds