Winnipeg is experiencing problems with the roster, but on January 31 will meet with Boston. Who will win? – read below prediction.
At what time Boston Bruins and Winnipeg Jets play?
January 31, 2020, 8:00 PM ET, Bell MTS Place, Winnipeg
Where to watch Bruins and Jets game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Boston Bruins takes the 1st position in Atlantic Division, Eastern Conference and Winnipeg Jets takes the 5th position in Central Division, Western Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Bruins have 29 wins and 10 losings. Jets have 25 wins and 22 losings.
Bruins vs Jets Score Prediction: 5-2
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|Boston Bruins Will Win||Over 6 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Boston Bruins 29-10-12
Boston should be pleased with its tournament position, as it occupies the second line of the Eastern Conference and has 70 points. Thus, the Bruins have every chance to fight for leadership in the general table in Washington.
At the moment, Big Bad Bruins alternate victories with defeats. For example, they defeated Pittsburgh (4:1), who lost in the next match (3:4), and then again dealt with Vegas – 3:2.
Winnipeg Jets 25-22-4
The Airforce is experiencing serious problems with the roster, and especially with the forwards, who could single-handedly make the result of the meeting. Now the team, of course, is in bad shape and is in a series of four defeats.
The Jets didn’t really have any good away match, during which they lost to Chicago (2:5), Carolina (1:4) and Columbus (3:4). Recently, you could notice that The Airforce misses at least four goals.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Boston won last match against Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg lost in four meetings in a row.
- The Bruins prevailed in the previous two of the three matches.
Betting Trends Boston vs Winnipeg
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Boston’s last 13 games.
- 2-4 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- 3-9 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Winnipeg’s last 20 games.
- 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of last 5 games against Boston.
- 1-7 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- 9-3 SU in their last 12 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of last 11 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston Bruins: Tuukka Rask, Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
- Winnipeg Jets: Bryan Little, Dustin Byfuglien, Mathieu Perreault, Nathan Beaulieu, Adam Lowry, Carl Dahlstrom, Tucker Poolman
Bruins vs Jets Prediction
Winnipeg still has difficulties with the roster, and Boston wants to get closer to Washington on points. We also note that the Jets lost in four meetings in a row and in each case missed at least four goals, so with such a game in defense you can’t count on victory with the leader.
Our forecast is the victory of Boston