Boston Bruins at Philadelphia Flyers, Monday January 13, 2020, 07:00 PM (EST), Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
On January 13, Boston will play away from Philadelphia. Will the Bears be stronger? – read in our prediction.
Boston Bruins 27-8-11
The team from the state of Massachusetts presently has 65 points in its benefits. The group earned these points in 46 matches, so it is in the lead position in the Atlantic Division. In the ongoing six games, dark and gold lost multiple times. In the last gathering in December, Boston on a shootout lost to New Jersey (2:2), (1:2). January for the wards of Boryus Cassidy started with massacres from Columbus in additional time (1:2) and from Edmonton (1:4). From that point onward, the Bruins started to win.
Philadelphia Flyers 23-16-6
In the Metropolitan Division team positioning, the Pennsylvania state agent is in 5th spot with 52 points in the record. In 2020, Philadelphia figured out how to partake in six normal season gatherings. The Flyers won the triumph in just one match. From January 1 to January 8, wards of Alena Vigno played four away. In these matches, Broad Street Hooligans lost to Los Angeles (3:5), Vegas (4:5), Arizona (2:6) and Carolina in extra time (4:5) . At that point, at the Wells Fargo Center field, the hosts crushed Washington (3:2), after which Philadelphia lost control of Tampa Bay (0:1) at home.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Philadelphia have won two past matches on their ice against Boston.
- The Bruins lost three out of six.
- The Flyers prevailed in the match before last against Washington with the score (3:2).
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston’s last 8 games.
- Boston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- Boston are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Philadelphia.
- Boston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston’s last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Boston’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games against Boston.
- Philadelphia are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Philadelphia’s last 14 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Philadelphia’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
- Philadelphia Flyers: Justin Braun, Shayne Gostisbehere, Samuel Morin, Oskar Lindblom
Bruins vs Flyers Predictions
Philadelphia remains a dangerous rival for any team if it plays on its own ice. There, indeed, The Flyers usually get everything both in defense and in attack. Boston is not as ideal as a guest than at home, so it is quite possible that the Flyers will once again give a worthy rebuff.
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Bruins -135
- Against the Spread Pick: Philadelphia Flyers +117
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 5.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Boston win 3-2.