Columbus Blue Jackets will win the second consecutive time when they take part in the Boston Bruins on Tuesday evening.
Boston Bruins 27-8-12
Boston continues to chase after Washington. But at this time, behind the Capitals by one point with equal matches played. The Bruins lost the last match in a very motivated shootout in Philadelphia, which is trying to keep the eighth place. Most of the time ended 5: 5, which was not entirely logical for such a match. In general, Boston has been missing a lot lately. In the last 5 matches, he missed 21 goals, which averages 4.2 goals per match.
Columbus Blue Jackets 22-16-8
Columbus on the 10th line of the Eastern Conference. I arrived from the exit, wherein 4 matches I won 3 victories in regular time. Behind the 8th place (Philadelphia) by 2 points with the equality of matches played. The first home game to play with one of the leaders of the east of Boston, who has this 2nd match in a day. Given the flaws in the defense of the Bruins and the fact that the opponent is the 2nd match of the doubles, Columbus is quite capable of scoring 2 or more goals. In the extreme 5 matches, Jackets only San Jose scored 1 goal in the away match. In the remaining 4 matches, Columbus upset goalkeepers rivals in each game 2-4 times.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Under is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.
Betting Odds Trends
- Over is 3-0-1 in Bruins last 4 overall.
- Over is 3-0-1 in Bruins last 4 games as a favorite.
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games following OT on the previous day.
- Bruins are 4-0 in their last 4 games following OT on the previous day.
- Bruins are 0-4 in their last 4 vs a team with a losing record.
Columbus Blue Jackets
- Under is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Blue Jackets last 4 vs Eastern Conference.
- Under is 6-1 in Blue Jackets last 7 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Blue Jackets are 6-1 in their last 7 vs Eastern Conference.
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
- Columbus Blue Jackets: Cam Atkinson, Ryan Murray, Josh Anderson, Joonas Korpisalo, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Alexandre Texier
Boston Bruins vs Columbus Blue Jackets Prediction
Face-to-face meeting statistics in favor of the prediction. If we discard the playoff games of the last season between these teams, then in 10 games only twice, Columbus did not score 2 goals. These 2 matches ended 1: 1 and went beyond normal time. In three more matches, this prediction would be a return, and in 6 cases would have won. Given the current situation at this time, Columbus just should break through ITB 2 in this match. Without goals scored, there will be no victory and points now oh how they will not interfere with the owners of ice. I look forward to a good game from Jackets with many goals scored.
You can Bet:
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Bruins -145.
- Against the Spread Pick: Columbus Blue Jackets +125.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 5.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Boston Bruins win 4-2.