Cash Out — is an opportunity to request an early calculation of a bet at a bookmaker’s office or at an exchange – before the outcome of it takes place. You either fix a profit that is less than potential, or you fix a loss that is less than the rate.
|Bookmakers||Bonus||Cash Out Time, Days||Disclaimer|
|888 Sport||Bet £10 get £40||2-8||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|Bet 365||100% up to £100||-||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|BetFair||5 x £20 Free Bets||3-5||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|BetWay||£30 Free Bet||1-7||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|WILLIAM HILL||Bet £10 & Get £30||3||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|Coral||Bet £10 get £30||2-5||T&Cs apply, 18+|
|Ladbrokes||Get a £50||1 - 5||T&Cs apply, 18+|
Cash Out Pros And Cons
- Convenience. You just need to click on one button without having to manually calculate safety rates.
- The possibility of profit taking. Having made a risky transaction and observing that events are developing according to our scenario, we can take profit without waiting for the favorite to pull himself together and return everything to normal.
- The ability to fix part of the bet. If the development of events is unfavorable for us, we can go on the loss of part of the amount to get back everything else.
- Excitement. From now on, we not only monitor the fate of the bet, but literally every moment we calculate the risks and discuss whether it’s time to make a ransom or wait a little longer.
- The “cash out” function is less profitable than self-insurance betting. For its use, we pay the margin of the bookmaker twice.
- The Cash Out margin in expresses is even higher than in ordinaries.
- You can make a mistake and lose a lot of money. Many bettors, preferring a tit to a crane, did not pass the test of patience and confidence in their bet and bought the bet shortly before receiving a large win.
Tips for using the Cash Out:
- Do not make a buyback bet before the event. In this case, you unreasonably lose part of the wagered sum without good reason.
- Do not use the function when your bet loses a lot and you are offered a very small amount.
- Especially this cannot be done in sports such as tennis or table tennis, volleyball, billiards and others, where you can pull out a match at any time, for example, losing in volleyball in games 0-2, win 3-2. In this case, you can win 10-20 times more than you could get with the cashout.
- Determine the amount that suits you for the early return of the bet and wait for the bookmaker to offer it. Otherwise, the risk of losing the entire amount will not meet your expectation of a win.
- Do not think about a cashout if you are completely sure of the positive result of your bet. The possibility of an early redemption can lead novices off the right track, then the bookmaker will reduce its losses, and the player will not receive the entire amount won.
How to calculate cash out
To calculate the cacheout, use the formula:
Sk = (S * (Nk-1) -S * (Ck-1)) / Ck, where
Sk – cashout amount
S – bet amount
Nk is the initial coefficient
Ck – coefficient at the time of the cache.
For example, a player bets 10$ the victory of Team 1 over Team 2 with a coefficient of 2.5. Team 1 scored a goal in the 65th minute of the meeting and began to lead the score. By the 80th minute, Team 2 stepped up and began to ruffle the defense of Team 1. Bettor doubted his bet, and in order to be safe, he asked Cashout in the office, at the time of the request, the coefficient to win Team 1 was 1.2. Bookmaker margin is 10% = 0.1.
Since we have all the data, then we calculate the player’s income according to the formula:
V = (1-0.1) * (10 * (2.5-2) – 10 * (1.2-1)) = 0.9 * (15-2) = 11.7$
It turns out that the player using the option “sale rates” will receive 11.7$ arrived. Very good, but if he had endured the end of the game, he would have received 15$. (in case of victory of Team 1).