Atlanta Hawks vs Washington Wizards, Friday, January 10, 2020, at 7:00 PM (EST) Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
January 10, Wizards will try to somehow please its fans in the match against Hawks , and we have prepared a prediction for this confrontation. Who will win? – read below
Atlanta Hawks 8-30 (17-21 ATS)
Hawks is very rare, but they can still shoot, but eight wins of the season speak for themselves. The team has long lost its motivation and just acts for pleasure, because the outsider of the Eastern Conference has no other way.
Atlanta lost twice in a row, although the club can be understood, since Denver (115-123) came first, and then Houston (115-122). The only good news is that the Hawks approach the next confrontation in almost optimal composition, because the absence of Jabari Parker is unlikely to greatly affect the outcome.
Washington Wizards 12-25 (18-18-1 ATS)
The capital’s club is trying to stay afloat, but a large number of injuries simply makes it appear so uncertain. Scott Brooks guys are standing in one place and it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the Wizards in the near future.
Washington was defeated by Orlando in a previous meeting (89-123), though the match took place on the road, where the team is clearly worse performing, compared to the home arena. Plus, the Wizards played without one of the leaders – Bradley Beale, but he must have time to recover by the fight against the hawks.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal matches, Washington tripled a victory.
- Wizards have won two home bouts in a row.
- On the account of Atlanta four away victories.
- Atlanta are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Atlanta are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games.
- Atlanta are 2-14 SU in their last 16 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Washington.
- Atlanta are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Atlanta are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Washington are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games.
- Washington are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- Washington are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Washington are 13-7 ATS in their last 20 games played in January.
- Washington are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Friday.
- Atlanta Hawks: Jabari Parker, Bruno Fernando
- Washington Wizards: John Wall, Bradley Beal, Davis Bertans, Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Rui Hachimura, Garrison Mathews
Atlanta Hawks vs Washington Wizards Predictions
Like it or not, with such losses, it will be extremely difficult for Washington to have a match on the same level, even against an outsider, especially as the performance of Bradley Beal, who, in the absence of John Wall, is pulling a team. In our opinion, Atlanta is in a better position and yet betting on the victory of the Hawks looks like a good option.
- MoneyLine Pick: ATL Hawks Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ATL Hawks +1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 237 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: