|Game||Atlanta Hawks vs Chicago Bulls|
|Location||United Center Chicago, IL|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 8:00 PM (EST)|
“Hawks” continue to consistently lose, which can already be called a trend. If at the beginning of the season the team won at least somehow, then now the situation is out of control of the Hawks players. Wards Lloyd Pierce felt in a previous meeting, what is the power of a leader, because they faced with “Milwaukee” in the home arena. Bucks quickly seized the initiative and owned it until the end of the meeting, so Atlanta was left with nothing (86-112).
“Bulls” can’t jump above their heads, so they stomp in one place, although there is nothing surprising here, because there were no special reinforcements in the offseason. Jim Boylen’s wards try to act on defense, and such tactics bring results. In the last meeting, “Chicago” tried to beat the “Orlando” away, but unfortunately did not have enough strength (95-103). The team has a good opportunity to compete for the tenth line of the East, especially as an outsider comes to visit.
- Chicago won their last three personal matches.
- The losing streak of Atlanta has been going on for nine fights.
- This season, the bulls won six victories in their native walls.
- Atlanta are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Atlanta’s last 20 games.
- Atlanta are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games.
- Atlanta are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games against Chicago.
- Atlanta are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Atlanta’s last 17 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- Atlanta are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Atlanta are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Atlanta are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Chicago are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Chicago’s last 17 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- Chicago are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games this season.
- Chicago are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Chicago are 5-14 SU in their last 19 games played on a Saturday.
Atlanta Hawks vs Chicago Bulls Pelicans Prediction and Betting Tips
“Chicago” is a clear favorite of this confrontation, because it will play at home, plus the team has recently looked better compared to the opponent, however, “Atlanta” has nothing to lose, so, in our opinion, the guests will go all-in. In this case, we offer a bet on the positive head start of the hawks.
- Against the Spread Pick Chicago Bulls -7 Point Spread
- Over/Under Pick Under 225.5 Game Totals