January 03, 2020, 7:00 PM ET., TD Garden in one of the NBA games, Boston will take Atlanta. Teams are at the different poles of the standings. Can guests escape from defeat? We offer you a prediction for this fight.
Atlanta Hawks 7-27 (14-20 ATS)
Today, Atlanta is the weakest team in the championship. Hawks only accounted for 20% of matches won. In her last regular season game, Atlanta met with Orlando. Playing on the road, Atlanta’s basketball players showed high quality of the game, and were able to snatch victory with a score of 101: 93. For Atlanta, this was the third victory in 15 guest matches this season.
Boston Celtics 23-8 (19-10-2 ATS)
The Celtics is in the second position of the Eastern Conference. In the 31st game of the championship, the team was able to win in 23 matches. In his extreme game, Boston, playing away, beat Charlotte. The match ended with a score of 92: 109, in favor of the Celtics. This match was preceded by a home defeat from Toronto. In total, on the home floor, the team played 15 matches, and only lost twice.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Boston have won their last four personal meetings.
- On average, 104.7 points are lost for a Celtics home game.
- On average, Atlanta is gaining 108.5 points per match.
- In 7 of the last 10 matches, the Hawks did not score more than 107 points.
- Atlanta are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games.
- Atlanta are 1-10 SU in their last 11 games.
- Atlanta are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Atlanta are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against Boston.
- Atlanta are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- Atlanta are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Atlanta are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Boston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston’s last 9 games against Atlanta.
- Boston are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- Boston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Boston are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Boston are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games played in January.
- Atlanta Hawks: Jabari Parker, Trae Young
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown
Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics Predictions
Teams at the moment demonstrate a completely different level of training. It is unlikely that the guest team will have enough strength to win an away victory over one of the strongest championship teams. Our NBA prediction – Boston victory
- MoneyLine Pick: BOS Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: BOS Celtics -11.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: