The match Arsenal – Sheffield United will be held January 18 at Emirates Stadium as part of the 23rd round of the English Premier League. With what odds can I bet on the game of Arsenal vs Sheffield United, read further in the prediction.
Predictions and Tips
- MoneyLine Pick: Arsenal FC Will Win.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 2.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: Arsenal FC 1-0 Sheffield United
- Score predictions from Mark Lawrenson: Arsenal FC vs Sheffield United 1-2
The team in the table goes only in the tenth position, and it is obvious that for the “Gunners” the struggle for a place in the first four is already over. At the end of December, Arsenal led Arteta, and the club split the world twice with the new coach, lost 1-2 in the Chelsea derby, and also defeated Manchester United 2-0 in a nice home game. In the last round of the nuclear submarines, the “Pushkari” away played only a draw with Crystal Palace 1-1. Already in the first minutes, Obameyang took the visiting team ahead, but in the second half the opponent recouped, and soon the same “Obameyang” was removed from the same “Obameyang”, and in the minority, they failed to squeeze the opponent.
“Sheffield United” this season shows very good results, going in the championship race in the sixth position. Wilder’s team is famous for its reliable defensive line, and this allows it to regularly score points. Note that before that in the Premier League the team was only six times behind. Not so long ago, the team alternately lost on the road Manchester City 0-2 and Liverpool 0-2, and a week ago they interrupted an unsuccessful series, defeating West Ham 1-0 already in their home walls. The winning goal in the home team scored at the beginning of the second half, McBurney.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Arsenal was unable to make it back-to-back Premier League wins as they were held to a draw in their game against Crystal Palace.
- The Gunners did well to hold on to the point after they had captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sent off for a bad second-half challenge.
- Aubameyang will be a big loss for Arsenal and he will be joined on the sidelines by Sead Kolasinac who is out with a thigh injury.
- Sheffield United benefited from VAR overturning a late West Ham equalizer as they claimed all three points in their clash last week.
- Oli McBurnie’s goal was the difference between the two teams and he is expected to retain his place in the side on the back of that.
- David McGoldrick had an off night and he could make way for Lys Mousett in what would be the only change to last week’s starting XI.
Arsenal FC vs Sheffield United Head to Head
|2020-01-18||Premier League||Arsenal||Sheffield United|
|2019-10-21||Premier League||Sheffield United||1-0||Arsenal|
Arsenal FC vs Sheffield United Prediction
The first match between the clubs turned out to be “grass-roots”, and now the meeting is unlikely to please the performance. Firstly, Sheffield United is one of the best in the Premier League in defense play, but it doesn’t score very much. Secondly, Arsenal will be without its best scorer Obameyang, and this is a huge loss for the club, which is already experiencing problems.