“Vancouver” will fight with “Arizona” in one of the matches on January 16 of the NHL, which we are ready to talk about in the prediction. The Canucks had a good last game. Will they be able to win?
- MoneyLine Pick: Vancouver Win -115
- Against the Spread Pick: Canucks -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total will go Over 5.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Vancouver win 4-2
Arizona Coyotes 26-18-5
“Arizona” played two meetings on its ice and broke off a series of defeats. The Coyotes played poorly against Tampa (0: 4) and Carolina (0: 3), but took points in matches against Pittsburgh (3: 4, OT) and San Jose (6: 3). The team of Oliver Ekman Larsson again began to throw a lot. In two previous meetings, she scored nine accurate shots.
Vancouver Canucks 25-18-4
Vancouver ended its away games in Winnipeg (0-4). Prior to this, Brooke Bözer’s team confidently took two points in Buffalo (6: 3) and Minnesota (4: 1). Vancouver usually play cool in attack. Six times in ten previous matches they managed to throw at least three goals into the opponent’s goal.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Vancouver showed 3 of the last 5 hits on Total over 5.5.
- Arizona has played 5 of its last 7 games for a total over 5.5.
- The Coyotes have scored 9 goals in their last two meetings.
- 3 of the last 4 matches between the teams were riding.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 games.
- Arizona are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Vancouver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Arizona’s last 15 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Arizona are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games played on a Thursday.
- Arizona are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing as the underdog.
- Vancouver are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games.
- Vancouver are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Vancouver are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Vancouver’s last 8 games played on a Thursday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vancouver’s last 6 games when playing as the favourite.
- Coyotes: Darcy Kuemper, Antti Raanta, Barrett Hayton
- Canucks: Brandon Sutter, Micheal Ferland
Arizona vs Vancouver Predictions
“Arizona” came to its senses after a series of setbacks, and “Vancouver” has no problems playing in an attack on its ice. In this game, we expect open hockey from the teams, which should please us with their performance. We offer a bet on total over 5.5.