January 07, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. BB&T Center. Arizona Coyotes vs Florida Panthers game preview.
Florida on January 7 will try to get two points in a duel with Arizona, and we, in turn, will give a prediction for this meeting. Can Panthers stop the Coyotes, who scored a series of three victories? Look for the answer further.
Arizona again gained an excellent move and won three bouts in a row. Coyotes were able to crack down on St. Louis 3:1, Anaheim 4:2 and even defeated the Philadelphia with a score of 6:2. Recall that all these victories took place in the native arena.
But even outside their stadium, Coyotes play decently this season and have won 13 out of 22 matches. We emphasize that the team led by Rick Tokchett is fifth in the West.
Florida alternates wins with defeats, but if she wins, she does it confidently. For example, recently the team was able to sort out the away team with the Ottawa with a score of 6: 3, and then, after losing to the Buffalo (2: 3), they defeated Pittsburgh, again scoring four goals – 4: 1.
Thanks to the excellent game in the attack, the Panthers still hold their place in the playoff zone and currently have 49 points and occupy the eighth position.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Florida have won the last five matches on their site against Arizona.
- The Coyotes lost in two out of five fights.
- The Panthers have spent the past three meetings with a total of 4.5 more.
- Arizona are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Florida.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Arizona’s last 12 games on the road.
- Arizona are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Florida.
- Arizona are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Arizona’s last 13 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Florida are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games at home.
- Florida are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona.
- Florida are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Florida’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Arizona Coyotes: Derek Stepan, Darcy Kuemper, Antti Raanta
- Florida Panthers: No Reported Injuries
Coyotes vs Panthers Predictions
We think that the Panthers will deal with their opponent in an effective style, as they have a powerful line of attack and look good on their site. Arizona has not been able to win a visit to Florida for a long time, so now it is unlikely that it will succeed. Our bet is the victory of Florida.
- MoneyLine Pick: FLA Panthers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: FLA Panthers -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.5 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score Coyotes vs Panthers: 3 : 4