“Carolina” will try to cause problems at home “Arizona” in the NHL match on January 10, and we, in turn, will try to give an accurate forecast. Recall that the “Hurricanes” last two meetings on their site against the “Coyotes” completed in their favor. Will they be able to repeat success? January 10, 2020, 7:30 PM ETPNC Arena
Arizona Coyotes 25-17-4
Arizona are in good shape and have won most of their last matches. Recall that now the team is consistently ranked in the top five of the Western Conference and has 54 points in its assets. At the same time, “Coyotes” are one of the least missing teams in the League and over 45 meetings missed just 114 goals. Recall that in previous games, wards of Rick Tokket managed to achieve success over Philadelphia (6: 2) and Florida (5: 2).
Carolina Hurricanes 25-16-2
“Carolina” occupies the seventh line of the Eastern Conference, but, of course, longs for more, as it was previously in the top five. In the last two matches of the three, the team was defeated by Washington (3: 4) and Tampa (1: 3), but then it figured out 5: 4 OT on its site with Philadelphia. We emphasize that the “Hurricanes” after the fight with the “Pilots” received two full days of break, so we must fully recover for the upcoming meeting.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Carolina have won the last two matches on their ice against Arizona.
- Dogs lost in three meetings out of seven.
- Hurricanes” won the previous match with a score of 5: 4 in overtime.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games.
- Arizona are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Arizona are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against Carolina.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Arizona’s last 14 games on the road.
- Arizona are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina.
- Arizona are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Arizona’s last 18 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina’s last 7 games.
- Carolina are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Arizona.
- Carolina are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Carolina’s last 10 games played in January
- Arizona Coyotes: Darcy Kuemper, Antti Raanta, Barrett Hayton
- Carolina Hurricanes: No Reported Injuries
Arizona Coyotes vs Carolina Hurricanes Predictions
We think that Carolina will once again be able to prove superiority over Arizona in its arena. The teams met among themselves not so long ago, and then the “Hurricanes” confidently achieved success with a dry score. Perhaps in this match they will miss, but still be stronger. Note that the hosts rested two days before this meeting, and the Coyotes will hold the second game in less than a day.
- MoneyLine Pick: Carolina Hurricanes Will Win -190
- Against the Spread Pick: Arizona Coyotes +2,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Over 5,5
- Computer Predicted Score: Carolina wins 5-2