Anaheim Ducks at St. Louis Blues, Monday January 13, 2020, 08:00 PM (EST), Enterprise Center, St. Louis, US
On January 13, the Ducks will play away from the Blues. Can the owners deal with the outsider of the championship? – read in our prediction.
Anaheim Mighty Ducks 17-23-5
Anaheim is one of the League’s principle untouchables and has lost six of its 7 games lately. Right now, the team is in a progression of 3 thrashings and has lost on its ice to Columbus (3:4), Dallas (0:3) and away they have fizzled from Chicago – (2:4). Ducks toss practically nothing, and this is their primary issue. Along these lines, they moved to the penultimate line of the general table, yet they are still a long way from the last situation, since the separation to Detroit is 12 points.
St. Louis Blues 29-10-7
St. Louis lost 3 games in succession and increased 3 triumphs. On claim ice, the team presently basically doesn’t lose points and doesn’t commit errors. In past gatherings, Musicians beat San Jose (3:2), Buffalo (5:1) and the Rangers (5:2). In all cases, the hosts surrendered close to two objectives. The team, along these lines, was nine points in front of the nearest follower and still positions first in the Western Conference. Additionally, right now, the Blues are vieing for authority in the whole League.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Anaheim had played the previous two games against St. Louis with handicap (+1.5).
- St. Louis lost in three previous meetings out of six.
- Ducks the last two out of four meetings were held with a handicap (+1.5).
Betting Odds Trends
Anaheim Mighty Ducks
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim’s last 6 games.
- Anaheim are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
- Anaheim are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Anaheim are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
St. Louis Blues
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 5 games.
- St. Louis are 11-3 SU in their last 14 games.
- St. Louis are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 5 games when playing at home against Anaheim.
- St. Louis are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of St. Louis’ last 11 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Anaheim Mighty Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Jakob Silfverberg, Derek Grant,
- St. Louis Blues: Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko, Sammy Blais
Ducks vs Blues Predictions
Anaheim is one of the outsiders of the championship, and yet in matches with St. Louis they generally retaliated and considerably more regularly praised a triumph than fizzled. The Ducks can battle the best club of the Western Conference and at any rate not to surrender with a distinction of at least two goals.
- MoneyLine Pick: St. Louis win -220.
- Against the Spread Pick: Anaheim +180.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 5.5.
- Computer Predicted Score: St. Louis win 4-1.