On January 16, Nashville will try to confidently deal with Anaheim, and our resource has prepared a forecast for this event. “Predators” this season already once defeated the “Ducks”. Can they repeat this result? | January 16, 2020, 8:00 PM ETBridgestone Arena
- MoneyLine Pick: Nashville Predators -210
- Against the Spread Pick: Nashville -2.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Nashville Predators Win 4-1.
Anaheim Ducks 17-24-5
“Anaheim” takes the last place in the West and clearly does not claim to go to the playoffs with such a game. Of course, the situation may change, but so far the situation remains deplorable. “Ducks” after a hard victory over “Nashville” lost in four meetings in a row and lost to “Columbus” (3: 4), “Dallas” (0: 3), “Chicago” (2: 4) and “St. Louis” ( 1: 4). In all cases, the team conceded at least three goals, and only once scored three goals.
Nashville Predators 21-17-7
“Nashville” is located on the tenth line of the Western Conference and is trying to get out in the top eight. The team celebrated success in matches with Chicago (5: 2) and Winnipeg (1: 0), but also lost to Edmonton 2-4. Recall that just a week ago it became known that the team was headed by a former New Jersey coach, John Hines. Under his leadership, one can expect the team to play open hockey, and the Predators will sometimes forget about defense
Betting Tips Statistic
- Nashville have won their last five home games against Anaheim.
- “Ducks” lost in four meetings in a row.
- Nashville won two of three matches.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Anaheim’s last 11 games.
- Anaheim are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games.
- Anaheim are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against Nashville.
- Anaheim are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Anaheim are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Nashville.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim’s last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim’s last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Nashville’s last 14 games.
- Nashville are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville’s last 9 games against Anaheim.
- Nashville are 4-10 SU in their last 14 games at home.
- Nashville are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Anaheim.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville’s last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Nashville’s last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Jakob Silfverberg, Derek Grant, Nick Ritchie
- Predators: Ryan Ellis, Colton Sissons
Ducks vs Predators Predictions
“Nashville” has long wanted to gain a foothold in the playoffs, but can’t get into the coveted eight. Anaheim is in terrible shape, so visiting it will have very little chance of gaining the upper hand. Moreover, “Predators” have a great advantage in face-to-face meetings with an opponent, which is why we propose to take their victory.