“Chicago” and “Anaheim” on January 11 will try to please the fans with abandoned goals and a spectacular fight, and we, in turn, will make a prediction on it.
Anaheim Ducks 17-22-5
Anaheim, unlike its rival, is even worse this season and occupies the last line of the West. At the moment, in the conference, “Ducks” remain the only team that failed to score 40 points, they stopped at around 39 points. Recently, on their ice, the Dallas Eakins team defeated Nashville in a shootout (5: 4), but then lost twice in a row. So, the “Dax” failed against the “Columbus” (3: 4) and lost to dry “Dallas” – 0: 3.
Chicago Blackhawks 19-20-6
“Chicago” is located on the 12th line of the Western Conference and so far has 44 points in the asset. This cannot be called a good result, since more than half of the season is already behind, and in order to qualify for the playoffs, the team needs to score at least eight points, and then it will catch up with Winnipeg. However, in the last two matches, the Hawks were defeated. First, they lost in the bitter struggle of “Calgary” (1: 2), and then with a big score 2: 5 lost to “Nashville”.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous two out of three matches between the teams went with a total over 5.5.
- Chicago has held the last four out of five meetings with a total over 5.5.
- The Hawks have won the previous three out of six fights.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games.
- Anaheim are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Anaheim are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Anaheim’s last 19 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- Anaheim are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago’s last 9 games.
- Chicago are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Chicago’s last 19 games when playing at home against Anaheim.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Chicago are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Jakob Silfverberg, Derek Grant, Nick Ritchie
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Dylan Strome
Anaheim Ducks vs Chicago Blackhawks Predictions
The statistics of Anaheim games away leaves much to be desired, because the Ducks have won only six matches, and on average they concede four goals. “Chicago” in this regard looks more stable than its opponent and often gives out productive home fights in which it gets a victory. We believe that the confrontation will turn out spectacular, and Chicago Will Win.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chicago Will Win -130
- Against the Spread Pick: Chicago Blackhawks -1,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Over 5.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Chicago Blackhawks win 5-3