On January 2 2020, 9:00 PM ET. Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona. The Anaheim Ducks vs Arizona Coyotes meet in an West’s Pacific Division matchup in NHL action. Who will win this battle – read in our predictions.
Anaheim Ducks 16-19-5 (20-20 ATS)
The Anaheim Ducks need a success subsequent to losing five of their last seven games. The Anaheim Ducks are averaging 2.5 goals per game and are scoring on 14.5 percent of their strategic maneuver openings. Jakob Silfverberg drives Anaheim with 14 goals, Hampus Lindholm has 16 helps and Rickard Rakell has 103 shots on goal. Protectively, the Anaheim Ducks are permitting 3.1 goals per game and are murdering 78.9 percent of their rivals strategic maneuvers. John Gibson has surrendered 86 goals on 937 shots confronted and Ryan Miller has permitted 33 goals on 332 shots. The Anaheim Ducks have permitted at least three goals in seven of their last eight games.
Arizona Coyotes 22-16-4 (25-17)
The Arizona Coyotes need a success subsequent to losing six of their last 10 games. The Arizona Coyotes are averaging 2.7 goals per game and are scoring on 19.4 percent of their strategic maneuver openings. Conor Garland drives Arizona with 14 goals, Nick Schmaltz has 25 helps and Oliver Ekman-Larsson has 90 shots on objective. Protectively, the Arizona Coyotes are permitting 2.6 goals per game and are murdering 81.7 percent of their rivals strategic maneuvers. Darcy Kuemper has surrendered 55 goals on 772 shots confronted and Antti Raanta has permitted 46 goals on 559 shots. The Arizona Coyotes have permitted at least three goals in four of their last six games.
- The Ducks are 20-42 in their last 62 games as a road underdog, 13-32 in their last 45 road games and 7-18 in their last 25 overall.
- The Coyotes are 2-5 in their last 7 Thursday games, 2-5 in their last 7 home games and 1-5 in their last 6 games as a home favorite.
- The over is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 overall.
- The over is 7-2 in Coyotes last 9 home games.
- The favorite is 12-5 in the last 17 meetings.
- The under is 5-2-1 in the last 8 meetings in Arizona.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games.
- Anaheim are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Anaheim are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Arizona.
- Anaheim are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona.
- Anaheim are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Anaheim’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Arizona are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona’s last 9 games against Anaheim.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arizona’s last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games when playing at home against Anaheim.
- Arizona are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Arizona are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Rickard Rakell, Derek Grant, Nick Ritchie.
- Arizona Coyotes: Darcy Kuemper.
- Moneyline picks: Arizona Will Win Win -175
- Against the Spread Pick: Anaheim Ducks Point Spread +155
- Over Under Pick: Over 5.5 Game Totals tals